Reviews for Mad Love
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 9 . 9/6
This story is so fascinating. I can't wait for the next update.
Update please! I need it like erik needs love!
So glad you're back! I've been reading this since you started in 2011 and kept checking if you updated. It was definitely worth the wait. I remember reading through the beginning and laughing to myself about how she was breaking HIPAA left and right lol. Can't wait for next update!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 9 . 8/20
Aw! At least she is seeing beyond everything and enjoying his company and such. Update soon please!
ExotikaHollow1379 chapter 9 . 8/17
Did you just use a Doctor Who quote with the line about eyes getting bigger? Because if so, I love you.
PhantomFan01 chapter 9 . 8/17
Erik is certainly an intriguing character :) Loving the story and can't wait for more :)
Yours Anonymous chapter 9 . 8/16
Loved it! I can really imagine their lessons going like this. It feels as if Christine is about to make the discovery of her life soon. *Ahem* That she's in love with Erik. *Ahem*
Yaaaas. I love this story, and your writing is amazing. I love this!
skyjoos chapter 8 . 8/12
I can totally forgive you for the late update! And now I have another thing to look forward to this week with the extra chapter. I've been following this work for a while now but never wrote a review because I just got an account. I'm not very good at reviewing works, but all I really wanted to say was to not give up on this work! It's amazing so far and I'm excited to see what happens next.
Wow. This is really good.
NicoleMarieDubois chapter 8 . 8/10
Wow, great description of Christine's physical sensations while singing! It helps readers empathize, even if we can't carry a tune. Now I can understand why she wants to take it up again. And Erik's reaction was just great-such dichotomy between his clinical approach to her lesson and his irrepressible response to her voice! Looking fwd to reading more.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 8 . 8/10
I love how she called him arrogant and he laughed at it. When it comes to music... yes. Erik is definitely arrogant. Lol. Update soon please!
grandma paula chapter 7 . 8/5
ah most of my favorite stories have ended but yeah i think i have found a new favorite her...something very different from the others. youve done a great job so far and I look forward to reading chapters to come.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 7 . 7/31
Love the background info. So they met when she was in school. Wonder what will happen next? Update soon please!
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 7 . 7/30
This was fantastic! I never know where this is going or what to expect when I sit down to read one of these chapters, but I'm always so glad whenever I do. A wonderful chapter with wonderful interactions. I love how you write Erik.