Reviews for Mad Love
Miss Helena Quinn chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Please finish this! It's off to a really intriguing start!
EriksCoeur chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
I got really excited when I got an email alert from this story lol. I miss reading it, but understand life is hectic. Look forward to new chapters though!
PhantomPhan97 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Hey! Started reading your book and I only have one price of advice: update more often... 'nough said :)
the yellow flower chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Well I'm hooked. I'm getting cross-over feels from Silence of the Lambs as well as Beauty and the Beast here. Not complaining. I'm curious to know how much happened between Nadir and Christine while they were dating, I mean, it's been a month, what's happened to make her feel so close to him, you know? I also found it interesting that you crossed her with him rather than the regular go-to Richard/Raoul. Koodos for originality. Do you have any sort of graphic organizer for your story yet? That usually helps me when planning, though I am guilty of putting some stories on hiatus because I got too stuck without one. Just a tip. Happy story telling- I look forward to more!
WingWeaver01 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
It's very very hard to get me to enjoy a modern AU story. You my friend are the first to achieve in fact so congratulations. I am actually enjoying myself. There's a line I believe it's from the jokers blog that this story reminds me of. I believe it goes along the lines of," you have beautiful eyes. It makes me want to rip them out and carry them around on a little key chain" keep doing what your doing because your doing something right :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
This reminds me of a diary entry :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Whoa! So not the first time it seems. Interesting. Update soon please!
Million chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
The detergent might be a drug...
littlecherub5 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Update please! Its so good!
alien101 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Oh gawd honey this is amazing! I dont know what ur talking about! The way u desribed christine makes her sound very lovely :) keep it up!
Scribbles in the Dark chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
I just found your story and I am hooked! I really hope you are able to update sometime soon!
EriksCoeur chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
I've been reading and decided to write a review. :) Very good story. Erik is so mysterious and old fashioned. I like it.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
It was short but that's all right! I can't wait to see what else happens! Update soon please!
PhantomFan01 chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
OMG he hypnotised her D: Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Thank you for the awesome update!