Reviews for Mad Love
Very slight Harley Quinn and Joker vibes in the beginning... hopefully these characters' relationship won't be like their's.
I have checked this story every week since you last updated and I am longing for it so badly! Twenty-four hours you said... well, it has been a little more than that. I don't mean to sound impatient I just am so intrigued and enamored by this story. Please, update.
Laikin2000 chapter 9 . 1/6
I've had this story bookmarked for so long. I keep checking for an update because it's just sooo good. Really looking forward to the next update!
VeroniqueClaire chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
What an intriguing premise! You have some of the most accurate descriptions of the experience of singing I've ever read, making me suspect you must have quite a bit of musical training yourself - looking forward to reading more.
Shraz chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
I really enjoy your twist on Eric and Christine's meeting-it's so smart of him to orchestrate a situation where Christine is at ease. The way you started us in Christine's perspective before revealing this was great too, and your characterizations are spot on... Although I wouldn't have predicted Nadir and Christine getting together. You played that very realistically though. I hope you keep updating this, I really enjoyed reading it!
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
This story is so fascinating. I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Update please! I need it like erik needs love!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
So glad you're back! I've been reading this since you started in 2011 and kept checking if you updated. It was definitely worth the wait. I remember reading through the beginning and laughing to myself about how she was breaking HIPAA left and right lol. Can't wait for next update!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
Aw! At least she is seeing beyond everything and enjoying his company and such. Update soon please!
ExotikaHollow1379 chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Did you just use a Doctor Who quote with the line about eyes getting bigger? Because if so, I love you.
PhantomFan01 chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Erik is certainly an intriguing character :) Loving the story and can't wait for more :)
Yours Anonymous chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
Loved it! I can really imagine their lessons going like this. It feels as if Christine is about to make the discovery of her life soon. *Ahem* That she's in love with Erik. *Ahem*
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
Yaaaas. I love this story, and your writing is amazing. I love this!
skyjoos chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
I can totally forgive you for the late update! And now I have another thing to look forward to this week with the extra chapter. I've been following this work for a while now but never wrote a review because I just got an account. I'm not very good at reviewing works, but all I really wanted to say was to not give up on this work! It's amazing so far and I'm excited to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
Wow. This is really good.