Reviews for The Mistletoe Incident
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
getting better. glad they talked.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
that punch surprised me.
i guess i expected more restraint.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
someone should do something-now.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
great beginning
Melchy chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
Another top notch story! I enjoyed every minute of it. I can't get over how well you describe things, especially the clothes and I can see everything in my mind. Such a nice way to spend some time.
murphycat chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
Nice wrap up!
murphycat chapter 18 . 12/25/2013
I actually breathed a sigh of relief!
murphycat chapter 17 . 12/25/2013
Finally! Someone gives a damn about her!
murphycat chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Lol!
murphycat chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Great dialogue between Paul and Perry.
JRB chapter 19 . 1/10/2012
I agree with everyone here that this was an absolutely wonderful story...touching, angering, poignant, thoughtful and just plain good. I love when a story can make me laugh and cry and then say awwwwww at the end. Thank you for your hard work.

I will say that there is ONE thing that has been nagging me but it come from the previous story "Something to Hide". Della mentions Perry could have had his own children and he chastises her with her name and she says she isn't going to talk about that. I THINK there's a story there and I HOPE that you might explore it further...just a suggestion. Hint. Hint. Hint. ;)
Captain Weirdo chapter 19 . 1/10/2012
Sad to see this end, but that's what happens with all good things, right? These stories have been fantastic. I love your take on these characters. They live and breathe when you right them. Thanks for sharing this with us!

cw
Phyllis Frank chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
Thank you for a wonderful story. You know you could make a saga from these stories. What about the Car ride to Utah? Did they take Her new car? What about Christmas and the New Year wedding? I love holiday stories. Valentines Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Halloween, than back to Thanksgiving and Christmas a year pressure. Take a couple of days off then get . I just love your stories. Can't wait for the next one. Great Job!
Captain Weirdo chapter 17 . 1/9/2012
Another wonderful update!

So glad she finally told off her family. And yay for her brother for getting a clue!

cw
likes-it-bubbly chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
So now I finally caught up with your story and was lucky to find it completed as well. :) And I'm so glad that you made Della go home early. Seriously, I wouldn't have been able to stand the family you described for longer than an hour or two. So good for her to spend her last dime to spend Christmas with Perry, the one person she was so supposed to spend Christmas with in the first place. Now I have happy thoughts about their own family holidays in Utah and a lovely New Year's to top it all. :) Great images you left me with. Thanks for that, dear, and another lovely story.