Reviews for Twas the Night before Christmas
Aw that ending with the sound of bobby's voice was such a great touch! Thank you for writing!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/11
Loved this, and you nailed this period in time for the Winchesters. It was both heartwarming and heartbreaking and you got Dean's state of mind spot on. Perfect ending to this story too. Still have no idea what possessed Sara Gamble to kill off Bobby :(
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I enjoyed reading your story this morning. Thank you for posting it.
frownypup chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Boys you two are making me cry.
This is very touching.
God, Sammy always does sweet stuff like that.
Who is he, the king of touchy feely moment or something? Lol
casammy chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Always I expect to see an episode of navidad in that dean and sam could be happy
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Okay that killed me. I don't use the name "Bobby" and the word "Dead" in the same sentence since the event happened. I keep thinking if I don't say it then Bobby will come back and first off totally yell at Dean for just not being a good big brother of late. I understand that a sudden tragic death can do that to a family. My brother Ricky was hit and killed by a drunk driver when he was only 29 years old and it tore my family apart. But Dean has just been ignoring what's right in front of him. Sam is breaking apart. He needs his big bother and Dean's been M.I.A. It's so sad. Bobby would totally kick his ass and he most likely would call him an idgit! This is so good. I'm Jewish and celebrate Hannukkah but this tore me up still.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Great Christmas Story. It is a tear jerker. I loved it. Please keep up the great work.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
What a tearjerker. Beautiful Christmas story. Bobby is really going to be missed. Thank you.
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I'm becoming almost as obsessed with your writing as with Supernatural itself. Keep up the great work.
Kat SPN chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Extremely sensitive and right on with Deans feelings and reactions. Sam gets to be 't know why I love that as much as I do. I know that just saying how much I love your writing probably isn't very helpful, but I hope encouragement at least adds something to the writing process. I needed a Christmas story that let the boys share their love for each other a little more openly. I also don't know why but I'm tearing up as I write these words. Best wishes and hopes for you and your family. Sending reiki healing love,hope you can feel it.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Yay it must be Xmas cos I can reviewa again. So I take a quick mo to say hello and offer up my thanks for your continued presence in this fanbase. As always your way of offering up both our boys leaves me so very happy, whilst still needing me wanting more from your pen. So take the hint and keep on posting. Please! Rozzy
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wonderful story. Very well done. Glad Dean remembered he had someone waiting for him.

And that moment on the show when Bobby called them idjits. Was that the best, or what? Such love in his eyes. :)
Huntershelper chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Way to make me cry! LOL But seriously, wonderful piece! A Christmas so soon without Bobby, *tear* but I think you captured how the boys would react to it... Dean saying SCREW IT ALL and Sammy dealing with his own inner turmoil while still trying to help Dean through it. It also reminds us that Christmas is about family and to cherish those that are still with us. This rings true with my family this year, having lost some loved ones along the way and my little brother coming home from Afghanistan safely. Thank you for this piece.

I know you probably worked out some of your own frustration through Dean in this piece and I send my love to you during this season hun :-) May it be full of laughter and smiles, even in these hard times :-) Merry Christmas, darlin!
judyann chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Loved it and how sweet! Great Christmas story!