Reviews for A Christmas to Remember
RedQueen chapter 1 . 4/6
Cute idea. And three year olds tend to talk with a lot of spaces between the words and what they try to say sounds a bit disconnected (Or at least the ones that I know).
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 1 . 1/7
For three year old it was a decent attept though my three almost four year old prother dosent speak that way... he speaks more like.. like his words are jumbled... its hard to explain... XD
sakujun chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
it was a bit strange Draco's asking and receiving a brother as a gif, but even so it was very, very, very cuteee and I loved it. The ending was really cute!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Wow. English isn't your first language? With the 3-year-old speech thing, I think you did pretty well with the mispronunciation and everything. The story, though, was gorgeous. I love the bit where Draco mistakes his father for Father Christmas. I can just see him doing that. XD
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
That was great, I would have loved to see how they grew up and turned out.
Doublesims chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Is there more to this?
-Doublesims
light-hunter1999 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Every child sounds slightly different when they speak English as a child from what I know. (American children do at least, I baby enough three year olds to know) but the r's becoming w's is stereotypical as well as sh's becoming s's but on the story is cute and baby Draco or child Draco more like it is ssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr cute.
whiteraven chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Well three years olds can pretty much speak by that point and have little slurring, it is the two year olds that do that
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Cute
May a Chance chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Wait. Is it just me, or is there something completely demented about giving a three year old a sibling for Christmas, and above that, leaving said sibling in a box!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Thanks, but what did Draco said, last ?
See you !

***Pyrane***
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
What a sweet little story!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
AW SO SWEET MORE/NEXT/SEQULE? PLEASE!
elena everdeen jackson chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
That was so cute but will that be continued or just a one shot
Theia Pallas chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
what did lucius do to get Harry? did he steal him?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »