Reviews for Why I would like to be a Sith
Onikai Yoko chapter 1 . 7/27
These are all very excellent reasons my friend. While I've been on both sides of the Force, it's always best to see things through the darkness. Makes for a more fun challenge don't you think?
whitealmond chapter 2 . 4/12
I'm too emotional and resentful to be anything but a Sith. Well done!
Xenter chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
This is... FUCKEN HILARIOUS!

If i need to choose between dark and light, it's definite dark, less morals to deal with XD
Codename Jellybean chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Hahahaha!
MarineWolf1994 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Amusing hell however I do have two issues. 1. Much of the powers the Sith use COULD be learned by the Jedi...if they were willing to use the Dark side of the force, or in some cases, hang out near the border between Light and Dark.

2. In regards to your statement "How the hell do you top a freakin' Deathstar" I have two words for you: Sun Crusher. Look it up on the Star Wars wiki
100million pennies chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
You sir, are awesome. You nailed exactly why everyone likes the sith better as characters and would rather be sith than just a Jedi. *claps enthusiastically*
Senekenn chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Ive been reading stories written by you and MistressWinowyll for about 2 years now and i love them. in honor of the chapter 2 reference to killing Jar Jar (thank you!) here's a video clip from Robot Chicken that made me happy.

watch?vEdS2kCUGvfo
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
It's decided then

we become siths and learn with the ways of the empire

Lord vader will be most pleased with our work
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Let's do this

BY THE WAY Of THE EMPIRE!
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
You had me at cookies...
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Because they have an excellent educational program. Those who were once the students are able to become the masters.- Mow this was my favorite, good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
anician murdered count doku on his way to the dark side and never listened to the rules so don't factories him in on that he was a rebel.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Yoda is awesome
bro chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Your so right about jar jar. I'm completely with you!
manakel chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
absolutely agree, it's so much fun to be a jedi sith a boring, again, the Sith are ironically more human than the jedi (well at least they can have emotions.)