Reviews for Criminal
ntlpurpolia chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
I love this whole story its so sweet! :D
SarahDawson93 chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Just read this whole story and loved it! Cute!
SammiDammiXoX chapter 19 . 6/23/2012
Amazing story! Wonderful ending. I'm so glad that Rose finally told Jack about Adam. The last sentance Jack spoke was so sweet. I'm glad him Rose and Adam will be starting their life together as a family now. This whole fic was great. :) xx
Caeli Quaedem chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Aww, so sad that it’s done, but at least they’re a family now. Thank you,I really enjoyed reading this story so much. :) Love the modified quote towards the end.
Hermya Dawson chapter 19 . 6/19/2012
A wonderful ending. Finally Rose told Jack he was Adam's father. I couldn't wait! You did a great job by writing this story. I love it! Are you planning to write others?
Caeli Quaedem chapter 18 . 6/15/2012
The ending sentence doesn’t seem much of an ending. Jack’s so stupid. I’d bet he’d be a wonderful father though. Love the ”You had a fire within you, Rose. And it never burnt out.”
Jon Flawless chapter 18 . 6/13/2012
can't wait to see where youre going with this. please update soon!
Hermya Dawson chapter 18 . 6/13/2012
Great chapter! When will Rose tell Jack that Adam is his son? I can't wait for the next chapter. Your story is amazing!
Jon Flawless chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
this is still great and i'm still wanting more!
Hermya Dawson chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
OMG! This chapter was so gripping! I love how you describe Rose and Jack's feelings. Continue, your story is AMAZING, you're a great writer. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Caeli Quaedem chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
That was... poignant. (Oooh, big word!) I loved how you wrote this scene. Imma call it a scene 'cause I can really see it all happening inside my head. You can just feel all the words unsaid between the lines. Great Job!
Jon Flawless chapter 16 . 5/23/2012
keep it up!update soon please!;]
Hermya Dawson chapter 16 . 5/23/2012
Wonderful chapter as always! I completely love your story.

It might be hard for Jack to come back in Rose's life again and Ruth doesn't make things easy for him...

I can't wait for your next chapter. You're doing a great job!
debbiexmx chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
im soooo loving this story! i cant wait to see Jack's reaction. I think deep inside, he knows that Adam could be his but he's too overwhelmed with seeing Rose again. Can't wait for the next update! and yes, i agree with you, i prefer this version of the chapter.
whenitrainsonme chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
Ugh Rose needs to tell Jack he has a son! This is an amazing story, please please update again soon :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »