Reviews for Santa Baby
PorkchopUno chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love this story! So fluffy and Joey and Seto are just too cute for their own good! :D
Taigon Shikkin chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
OHHHHH! THAT'S SO SWEEET! I'm getting cavities! I love 'Santa Baby' by Eartha Kitt. It's my favorite Christmas song, because it was the first song I could sing by myself without the lyrics when I was a little girl!
ECarr246 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
*thrashing around bed at the cuteness* KYAAAA! This is how I wanna be proposed to! IT'S SO CUUUUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Awww! This so cute! I can't stop rereading it! I love Seto x Joey! :D
jay chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I wish my boyfriend would do this to me .
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I love this story so much! I couldn't stop laughing when Seto flipped out in the beginning and Santa with Mokuba! I also loved the end, you know, when they got all romantic! XD This story has officially been favorited! P.S. you just made Puppyshipping like so much better for me! That's how much i love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
awwww
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh God! I just LOVE this story! I love everything about! Every time I read this it just gets better and better! Love you! I love your Seto and Joey! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
loved the part when kaiba asked jey to marry him wish there was a real life kaiba dat be awesome loved the story
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Cuuuuuuute! Aww, how I wish I had such a loving boyfriend...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Gets me every time! Man I love this story! Keep up the great work! Love all your stories! You are a great writer! :D
hatake gabrielle chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
jajajaj I died!

I swear!

I love it!
poor Seto! and Joey too! Well everything goes good at final!

i like the part where Seto is at the "ring shop" and ask for a ring round! ajajajja

thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love it! I loved the humor and the romance was awesome! Keep up the great work my friend!
Sorry I'm such a nerd chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Ohmygosh omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh I was so perfect can absolutely original! Hate them knockoffs!
Luna Calamity chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
XD XD What I LOVE more than anything about this is the fact that I knew he was going to propose! I knew! Lol But still it made me so giddy when he went down on one knee XD It was just- KYA! *fangirl moment* Lol ok ok :D Loved this! Adorable x-mas fanfic and I wish I found it sooner .

Also love how Jou can be so girly in here :D He has so many different personalities in stories! He can be the adorable uke, loving wife, or temperamental mutt that we know and love XD