Reviews for Split
Jason chapter 1 . 4/12
I like this a lot better and it makes more sense to have a split male and female natsuru.
metalmanbonkers chapter 15 . 1/19
*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* Not many authors are able to pull a tragic ending in their stories, you are not one of them. Fenaminal work, can't really think of what else to say because it wont do you justice. Great fanfic, looking forward to reading your other fics.
RedCide47 chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
This story made me cry at the end. It hit the feels real hard. Thanks for this story, on to the next...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
BRO this is one of the best storys i have ever read i hope that you will continue this great work. I give this my full satisfaction
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
This is fucking epic.
Agent Sarun chapter 15 . 1/23/2016
Umm Kill the Main Character Clichè
amarkdun chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
NICE STORY and...it's so sad... but good job!
TemporalDragon chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
Natsuru nooooooo! But that aside this foc was really well written and props to the writer for making this.
Felicity chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
Why did u kill him off? Are you going to put him back on? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
English Student chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Wow.. Im actually surprised, because for a fan fic, this is pretty well written. Although you could be more scrupulous with your word choice, all in all, the writing style is quite proficient
ElPsyCongroo chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
The best Kampfer fic, I have read on this site.
Prince Jacque chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
ooooooh Things are getting heavy w
I like how you made Kampfer much more in-depth yet still like a legit episode and used improvised information about Natsuru's family and stuff. (That was a major run-on sentence and probably broke all rules of grammar ;-;)
Prince Jacque chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Ermahgerd
this story its like...super awesome beyond words but I'll try my best to find some.
I love the idea of a Kampfer girl being trapped in Natsuru's bracelet and that she's not just a female Natsuru but an entirely individual girl herself. Thankfully, Natsuru wasn't too dense to see that. I'm seriously loving how smooth this is all going and I can see this being an actual Kampfer episode. :)
Justin chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Sad, i wish natsuru would have survive:'(
Rawrz0r chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Just finished all of it. Wonderful stuff! I hope you continue to write and be successful.