Reviews for Holiday Happenings
angellovsyaoi chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Ohmygod that was too cute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Omg this is so KAWAII!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
hi there:

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Ryane-Foxx chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
I really liked this. Never read anything like it but I find it sweet and all around wonderful. :)
PureDestiney03-Garra'sGirl chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
X))))))))))))))))))) Cheesing extra hard
Silverspiritowl chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
now all he has to do is get rid of the sparkles. And those thinks are a major pain in neck.
Wild'nFree chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
This story was beautiful! I despise the SesshyXRin pairing; I beleive that they are like father and daughter, in their own way.
Taraah36 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Awwww it was perfect! Absolutely perfect! The moment was captured so wonderfully! And rins face at brig rejected! Omg!

I especially love how Sessh scolded her and she said oops lmao! Sooo cute! I thoroughly enjoyed these holiday fics!

Please continue to write!

Until next time!

Happy New Year!

Ciao!
Icy Doodles chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
AAAWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE! -squeal- XD That was indescribably cute! I loved it, thank you so much for finnishing it, Twinly :D You did such an awesome job, especially with Sesshomaru, Rin, and Kaede. It wasn't confusing at ALL! And who gives a poop about the hut, people can use there imaginations _ The ending was very cute too, I couldn't see it ending any other way without you having to write more. It was so sweet when she hugged him, I could soooo picture it. Thanks for the awesome birthday present!
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Omg I loved every but of this story! I mean the sweetness!

I've been trying to read this since you first posted! Needless to say real life got in the way. I'm glad I got to it now. It's the perfect way to start my day.

Ok why am I rhyming? Lmao!
tsukimori-bear13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
So cute - love it! Especialy otou-san ! Update soon !
icegirljenni chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
The hit sure small to fits everyone in and I wonder of some argument started with fighting follow the hut sure will be gone XD LOL

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers!
Icy Doodles chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
OMG... I LOVE IT! 33333333333 You are the best twinly EVER! And shaddap about it not being good! It is such an AMAZING and adorable story. This is better than any other birthday gift! _ I love how you did Sesshomaru, though I would have welcomed the real one as a gift as well ;) One of my favorite parts was when Rin was pretending to be him, soooooooo cute and funny :D And I'm glad a smile did eventually "grace his features," hahaha. Awesome choices of words, btw! I loved when you refered to the moonn as the "luminescent twinn of the night," genious! Thanks you so much, Twin. Miss you 3 Merry Christmas