Reviews for The Mourner
RaeMazerolle chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Bawling my eyes out here. Holy crow, what a powerful ending. You're an amazing writer and I'm so happy- well, not at the moment, need to be sad to cry- that you've written so many stories.
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I was thinking this was being told from Harry's POV; then after I found out differently I had to go back and reread, putting Severus in the place of the narrator. Brilliant piece with that unexpected twist near the end - also insightful, especially since this was written before Deathly Hallows. At least you granted him more happiness than JKR did. Bittersweet yet hopeful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Great job loved it
BekaKT chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I adore your stories and I think your writting style is amazing :) xx
mellissa-malfoy12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
My... This really hit me hard. I absolutely loved it, and it made me think. It was a wondeful story.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
great story. so sad.
danicadoodles chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Beautiful.
Celtic-Witch chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Beautiful story
A Bloody Vampire chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I usually never read Snape/Hermione fics but I love this! Its so...beautiful! It made me want to cry! It was amazing! It really was!
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Amazing the things small children ask isn't it? I always have marveled at the depth of their insight, I doubt any child is as oblivious as they can sometimes seem. I wonder what happens to make people lose that innocence. This was truly a beautiful piece, one of the greatest works of art. You should rearrange it a bit and turn it into an original story, I imagine it would become a classic.
Resurrected Angel chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I am sorry for your loss. I liked this story, it reminds me of my uncle when he died. Your son it seems is very smart and sounds like a very caring child.
susand1861 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I am in tears at the whole story and your note. What a beautiful testment to a senstive by and the creation of a touching/hauntingly beautiful story.
Irrestible chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I'm so sorry for your loss.

It's amazing how intutive young children really are.

good amazing fanfic.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
*snif* Must you torture me so? Oh well. If there is life, there is pain. If there is death there is pain. It is a never ending thing, pain.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Whah! All these sad fics! Need kleenex!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »