Reviews for The DSM?
Aqua Lilly chapter 33 . 5/7
Loved the story! I read it all in 3 days. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Please update soon! :D
Aqua Lilly chapter 4 . 5/6
The thing that popped up in my head for DSM is Demon Soul Meister and I'm guessing I'm far off the mark.
momo713 chapter 33 . 5/5
Wow, it's been forever! I'd have to probably reread the story, but I'd love it if you continued! I haven't been here in forever, either, so I don't blame you ;
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
I'm not sure about the first question but for why Liz freaked out, I'm guessing that Kid and Dawn did something having to do with spiders.
WeirdySpeck chapter 32 . 7/9/2014
I'm one of those "I just got here" readers and I just finished reading, I absolutely adore this! And the sequel is already out! I will read it immediately- I swear.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/7/2014
Ermagerd •• like, that was TOTALLY AWESOME! O-O ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I APPROVE
Lyx chapter 32 . 3/1/2014
Normally, I don't like OC stories. I think it's just because I feel like I'm just reading some fangirl's fantasies. The OCs always seem to be too Mary Sue-ish.

This story was no exception to my disappointment. The girl is too overpowered and illogical. Also, it's clear Dawn is self-insertion. A fantasy version of yourself. Try to balance out your OC characters. What I mean is to make the flaws equalivent without over killing it. For example; don't make it to an accident prone emo, that is just pitiable. Dark pasts are becoming cliched and predictable.

Try to be unique. Unpredictable. But, like I said, don't overkill it.
Tsukino Aisuru - A chapter 32 . 2/26/2014
Great story! i look forward to your sequel. 3
Guest chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
SO AMASING! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LEVI AND KEI ! 3 this was one of my favourite fanfics yet! YAY!
YeaIKnowIt'sLate chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Hahaha... I was thinking Dawn Super Meister! Yea!
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 31 . 1/23/2014
I personally loved the ending of Death Note. Kira got what he deserved.(*Points at sign saying 'Not A Kira Fan' on it*)
Geneva38 chapter 30 . 1/22/2014
Amaaaaazzzziiiiinnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

and...*dramatically holds the suspense*

FINALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Syd chapter 30 . 1/10/2014
Yay! I've finally caught up! (I was behind 3-4ish chapters...) Anyways I thought it was awesome and I got some good chuckles (haha for some reason that's a funny word) out of the chapters I missed. Plus they were really cute :3
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
FINALLY!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/7/2014
So, with the reveal of Asura being Kid's older brother, and they were both from the same soul fragment, I wonder why you haven't mentioned this.. And yes, this fact was hinted at plenty of times in the anime. if the appearance didn't give it away, then certain hints did. So foolish to make a Mary-Sue.

She's powerful.. Okay. Lord Death took her in for no reason what so ever. Come on, he didn't even take in Black Star, the school did that. Black Star doesn't have a father/son relationship with Shinigami. Nor does he have a brotherly one with Kid. This makes no sense. Also the pairing? You are aware that Kid is A-sexual (meaning he doesn't really care for the sexual activities. That doesn't mean he can't have relationships, it's just unlikely he'll have a child with someone else, especially someone younger than him. He is around 200 years of age.. Give me a break.). Not only that, but he is immortal. Meaning he'll look that way a hundred years from now when this dawn character is dead and gone. And don't even think about saying.. Oh well, she's immortal since Shinigami took her in. Not logical. And seeing as she was raised with Kid, Kid would see her more as a sister, not a couple.

She steals the spotlight, she acts better then everyone... God I want to hit her. Kill her Asura.. butcher her!

Also, can you make Maka less Sue-ish too. One of the things that annoyed me the most in both anime and manga is that she got more of the spotlight and was shown with abnormal strength all because she was the heroine. You know it pissed me off so much that Kid becoming the new Shinigami-sama (RIP: Shinigami-sama.. We miss you TT) was cut short so that Maka would be shown in the spotlight. Blah... The fight should have so.. been just between the brothers. (if you are going to have the fight, keep your Mary-Sue out of it! Also, take a glance at the Mary-Sue litmus test, it may help round this thing out.)

Plot wise, boring.. I'm so bored.. I did have some laughs though. Kid's symmetrical rants and Shinigami's acting clueless is always amusing. But.. I ain't feeling anything for this... Maybe because of your Mary-Sue.. Or because I have seen many.. "Oh, Kid has a sister that is named this.. and she is paired with this.. and she is the center of the story shoving the canon characters aside because she is this or that.." yada yada. Over used idea, get my drift.