Reviews for Teaspoons
pollo chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
We all like to think of you as a ladle too, Ronniekins.
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Lovely, lovely fanfic right here. I don't know what to say really but Ron stayed in character and the writing was lovely 3
Jenn222 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Very sweet. Great job
Morning Lilies chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I didn't like it. I LOVED it! Okay, that was a mean way to start out a review, wasn't it? Sorry! But I really adored this piece! It was exactly what I was hoping for when I started out his story. So sweet and ordinary and unexpectedly close if you know what I mean. I especially liked the last line, and how Ron tied Lily's hair up. (I'm not sure why that got me, but I loved it. I think because it showed they were comfortable around each other. I love all my family, but a lot of them I don't see enough to be overly close to, and we're kind of awkward around each other, keeping a good personal bubble except for the awkward good-bye hugs, so I like to see that they've obviously spent quite a bit of time together and are close.) I also really liked how you tied the title in. I didn't realized until the quote came in what teaspoons was heading for, but I think it was perfectly wonderful.

Yes, I understand how Ron can be hard to nail down. I get that with the twins and oddly enough with Hermione. I love them, but I struggle writing them. Oddly enough, I find Ron comes to me easier, or at least I feel more comfortable writing Ron. He has different sort of vibe going in the way he thinks and talks that for some reasons comes to me, (although whether that's all in my head or not is up for the readers to tell me) so I can see where it's hard to pick that up. As I said, Hermione is that way for me, but especially the twins, and Luna of course, but I think Luna is hard for nearly everyone to get right.

Anyway, thank you so much for this story! It was great! :)
writergal24 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Cute! You did a great job portraying Ron!