Reviews for White Winter Hymnal
huchamabacha chapter 1 . 2/22
This was the perfect thing to read with all of the snow I've got outside right now!

Everything you wrote here just flowed together really well - quite a few beautiful turns of phrase. :)
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/18
This is a myriad of good things. Castiel is as ever, socially awkward and Dean just swallows it down. Goodness, I did not foresee the positioning until the sex scene. Its still very endear though. All hail Destiel.
Julia chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Thank you! I really loved this fic. You have such a beautiful writing style.
Delightful Implausibility chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Your writing is fucking amazing. Thank you
boehun chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was the most sugary, sickeningly cute thing I've ever read and thank you so much for it, because my heart is like a bloody puddle under me right now. You are a fantastic writer. :) So thank you again.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wonderful! Beautifully written!
Gguueesstt chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
that made me happy :)
idk what to put chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I'm crying because this is a beautiful fanfic and it's perfect and beautiful aND ITS SO BEAUTIFUL IM CRYING THANK YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
OH MY GOD THIS STORY WAS INCREDIBLE. I can't even deal with this right now, your writing style is incredible, your characterization of Dean and Cas were awesome, the overall story was cute and funny and hot and just AHHHHHH! This story was amazing, YOU'RE amazing, thank you for writing this :D
palylake chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You have one of the most well written stories on this whole site. Even though I thought there where some paragraphs that weren't exactly needed or added much I really enjoyed the whole thing. Your portrayal of Dean's thoughts where spot on and perfectly insightful.
Good job!
Percabeth226 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is adorable
kamja chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Yay! I'm also a big fan of Gabe's names for sweets. In my headcanon, if he had a pastry carrier, he'd think of the most ridiculous names for his sweets. Ha! And the conversation their had is one of a true book lover. Kerouac? I'm with Dean on that one.
I really like the level of intimacy you've created between them, from the very beginning. Would feel like a creeper if I wasn't hardcore Destiel shipper far too hooked up on them to care.
Anyway, it was a great, heartwarming story I'm glad I've stumbled upon.
And bless you, for not making Dean over-thinking it. Because between them, it's just that simple.
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This fic is glorious. It is the best fix I have ever read and it was written beautifully. Thank you for this, and Merry Christmas!
Ai2000 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Wonderful- I loved this. It was sweet, and funny, and just absolutely perfect.
Thank you for the wonderful story, I'm glad to have stumbled across it- the story had a ridiculous smile plastered across my face since Gabriel's name for hot chocolate and Castiel's relationship with computers.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That was... beautiful. Beautiful and honest and real and warm and comforting and I feel like I was just hugged and still am being hugged and just... just just.