Reviews for White Winter Hymnal
Parnita chapter 1 . 7/9
This is brilliant... U are amazing... The way with words... Its like magic.. Wow
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/5
Cute story ;)
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Wow. Just...wow. I expected this to be a silly little Christmas-y Destiel fic - but it turned out to be one of the best stories I have read EVER. So heartwarming and moving. Beautiful, emotional, deep. Brilliantly written. I have no words. I applaud you.
R.L. Woodson chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Wow. That was beautiful. You did an amazing job of getting inside Dean's head, I felt like I was experiencing the emotions with him, including that new sort of happiness that you get when you find something perfect. I also loved how intellectual you made Dean. He's an incredibly smart cannon character, though he's never portrayed as the intelligent one, and you managed to capture how articulate his thoughts were while keeping his voice true to character. And that sex scene... I think it can only be described as religious, both to Dean and Cas and also to the readers. It was more, it was love. Characters and plot aside, the run on sentences give this a sort of stream-of-consciousness feel that fits perfectly with all of Dean's actions. And your word choice is just beautiful. This piece was surprisingly moving to me, and I'm very glad I had the opportunity to read it. Thank you for that.

Also, I love Fleet Foxes, and "White Winter Hymnal" is actually my favorite song of theirs. The perfect whipped cream to this Hot Chocolatey for Fatties. (:
flashahh chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
What a lovely story. You really capture all the magic, joy and tension of a first meeting without being too obvious or descending into schmaltz or clich├ęs. A great piece of writing and I would love a few more chapters...but also understand if you want to leave it where it is.
huchamabacha chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This was the perfect thing to read with all of the snow I've got outside right now!

Everything you wrote here just flowed together really well - quite a few beautiful turns of phrase. :)
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This is a myriad of good things. Castiel is as ever, socially awkward and Dean just swallows it down. Goodness, I did not foresee the positioning until the sex scene. Its still very endear though. All hail Destiel.
Julia chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Thank you! I really loved this fic. You have such a beautiful writing style.
Delightful Implausibility chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Your writing is fucking amazing. Thank you
boehun chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was the most sugary, sickeningly cute thing I've ever read and thank you so much for it, because my heart is like a bloody puddle under me right now. You are a fantastic writer. :) So thank you again.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wonderful! Beautifully written!
Gguueesstt chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
that made me happy :)
idk what to put chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I'm crying because this is a beautiful fanfic and it's perfect and beautiful aND ITS SO BEAUTIFUL IM CRYING THANK YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
OH MY GOD THIS STORY WAS INCREDIBLE. I can't even deal with this right now, your writing style is incredible, your characterization of Dean and Cas were awesome, the overall story was cute and funny and hot and just AHHHHHH! This story was amazing, YOU'RE amazing, thank you for writing this :D
palylake chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You have one of the most well written stories on this whole site. Even though I thought there where some paragraphs that weren't exactly needed or added much I really enjoyed the whole thing. Your portrayal of Dean's thoughts where spot on and perfectly insightful.
Good job!