Reviews for Hold me tight all the way home, I'll be warm
Miee chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Awh this was adorable! Love the ending haha :')
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Omg absolutely loved it! Christmas Finchel babysitting Beth has got to be the best combination ever. And Finn's retelling of how Beth was almost named Drizzle was hilarious, not to mention when Beth turned over her blocks. Long story short, this was amazing :D
Supabec chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
awesome story

love a great finchel story and u add beth nice

thanx :)
wood-u-like-2-no chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Another really fine story, Tilt. But that's pretty much standard for you...you write just about everything brilliantly. I have to admit, however, that this passage was my favourite part: *** "So like, that's how you were almost called Drizzle," he finishes as he helps Beth fit another star-shaped block into the right hole. She looks up at him and giggles, waving one tiny hand towards him. He gives Beth a tiny fist-bump as he grins at her. "Yeah, you totally love the name Drizzle, don't you? Quinn had no idea what she was talking about," he finishes conspiratorially. *** I almost wanted to hear the ENTIRE explanation from his POV, and was kind of sad you didn't include it. Also, Finn finding out Rachel was briefly thinking about having sex in her birth mother's home was hilarious. Yeah, I can totally picture her as the type to go from sweet and innocent to full on kink in a heartbeat. Well done, and as always, you bring these characters and their relationship to life in a totally believable way.
Gleekydippindots chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This was so amazingly cute. I loved it so much, i never wanted it to end.
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
lol at kinky!rachel. this was great, and i liked that it wasn't too christmasy cos i'm almost getting sick from all the finchel christmas fluff coming out now. almost.
noro chapter 1 . 12/24/2011