Reviews for Messages for the youth
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 3 . 7/6
This is a violation of the site terms of service. Whatever you believe about God or the LDS church's teachings being fiction or non-fiction, this is not your original work.

If you want to post parts of this here according to the regulations, you'd need to dress it up with original content. You could have a fictional LDS family sharing and reacting to the message. That would make this a fictional work, although it wouldn't actually be fanfiction-it would be an original work. That could be put in fictionpress.

I guess you could have Harry Potter react to the message. That would make it fanfiction.

I'm not a moderator or anything like that, just another author. I'm just giving advice.
Jiggly Booty chapter 3 . 3/21
Um this isn't really a FanFic so why is it here?
A Mormon chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I love how 2 of you treat this as a story. The "author"-if you will- is quoting a talk given by one of the GENERAL AUTHORITIES of the LDS church. If you can not respect that, then shoo off.
Other than that, I am glad to know I'm the only LDS member who might see this!
ponymystic chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Huzzah! :D
Silent Song of Stirring Storms chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Great job! I really like the insight to all of this, and hope you will continue!
ldsgirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I recognize this talk; it's by Jeffery R. Holland from the October 2011 conference. Some of my favorite quotes come from this talk.

This is my favorite passage:

"This is a life-and-death contest we are in, young men, so I am going to get in your face a little, nose to nose, with just enough fire in my voice to singe your eyebrows a little—the way coaches do when the game is close and victory means everything. And with the game on the line, what this coach is telling you is that to play in this match, some of you have to be more morally clean than you now are. In this battle between good and evil, you cannot play for the adversary whenever temptation comes along and then expect to suit up for the Savior at temple and mission time as if nothing has happened."

It is so true. We would do well to listen to our Prophet and his councilors.
GirlWithFiveLittleBrothers chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
That's is an interesting story.