Reviews for Messages for the youth
A Mormon chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I love how 2 of you treat this as a story. The "author"-if you will- is quoting a talk given by one of the GENERAL AUTHORITIES of the LDS church. If you can not respect that, then shoo off.
Other than that, I am glad to know I'm the only LDS member who might see this!
ponymystic chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Huzzah! :D
Silent Song of Soft Sweaters chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Great job! I really like the insight to all of this, and hope you will continue!
ldsgirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I recognize this talk; it's by Jeffery R. Holland from the October 2011 conference. Some of my favorite quotes come from this talk.

This is my favorite passage:

"This is a life-and-death contest we are in, young men, so I am going to get in your face a little, nose to nose, with just enough fire in my voice to singe your eyebrows a little—the way coaches do when the game is close and victory means everything. And with the game on the line, what this coach is telling you is that to play in this match, some of you have to be more morally clean than you now are. In this battle between good and evil, you cannot play for the adversary whenever temptation comes along and then expect to suit up for the Savior at temple and mission time as if nothing has happened."

It is so true. We would do well to listen to our Prophet and his councilors.
GirlWithFiveLittleBrothers chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
That's is an interesting story.