Reviews for Silence
Aww, that was so cute! Luigi x Daisy is my favourite pairing.
P.S. I read that paragraph in your profile about the order of the letters of words not being important, as long as you keep the first and last letters intact. Cool, huh?
Chloe Alison chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
way to go luigi and daisy you are the best ever
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH
parker chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
i think you should make anther chapter.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
*sniffs* Gorgeous, heart warming oneshot! Although it was more than 2 years ago, I remember reading and reviewing your other winter oneshot, so I just had to check this one out (even though it's February lol). The fluff is adorable, and I love how you portray their relationship. Personally, I feel like you conveyed their actions as if they were in an actual Nintendo game; not much dialogue and more focus on facial expressions and body language.

Wonderful job!
Daisyfan24 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
You have an amazing talent. I love all your stories
Tman23 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Simply an amazing story with amazing details, I wouldn't expect less with an author such as yourself.
ImaBearRaWr chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
lol, it looks like a pucca episode.

aaaaaaaaawe that was real nice, i really don't know how you come up with this stuff!