Reviews for Cold December Night
You make America sound like a cool badass hunk and England a weak, bad-at-everything shota...
ArkieR chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Oh my gooooooooosh, this is wonderful. Hilarious, sweet, sad, and simply perfect.
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Awww, America's so darn precious!
It's nowhere near Christmas, but I loved this!
VehementMoth chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
This is definitely one of the cutest stories I've read, I had to stop reading a few times just to process it ahahaha :)
Wonderful writing, and very cohesive collaboration. both styles flowed well with each other and the overall story was very enjoyable!
CrowleyLovesUSUK chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
"England was grumpy at the best of times and downright scathing at the worst..." This may be one of my favourite descriptions of him of all time. I laughed so hard. It was perfect.
Katherine A. Jones chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Now I'm in the mood for Christmas. This is what I get for reading Christmas stories in July. This was absolutely adorable, though. You and simplytrop did a fantastic job, so pat yourselves on the back!
SomethingSimsy chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
OMG, I just aww'd through this whole thing X3 so cute...
MayBell Lyric chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I just had to come back and re-read this because it's almost Christmas. Merry Christmas!

I love all of your stories because not only do you have wonderful ideas, but you also have great spelling and grammar - among the best I've seen on this entire website. (Not surprising, considering your profile says you teach reading and writing.) And best of all, you rarely use alternatives for names such as "the blond," "the personification," "the former mentor," etc. (I HATE it when people do that. It's so incredibly redundant.)

Pretending to be hurt so that your crush will carry you? Awwww England, that's so cute. You know, I think I'd probably do the same thing, given the opportunity.
Yami Tenno 3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I don't know why but I couldn't help but snicker at the London bridge, tower bridge joke. Maybe it's because America owns the London bridge...crap now I want to find a fanfic about that.
Great fic, it was very sweet, and had a lot of nice funny moment.
tofubear chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh this was... perfectly dosed with tension, clench-teeth-anxious-tension and cringe (okay cringy cringe is cringe which I cringe at), and dollops of by oh-so-romantic, fun, happy, happy, happy and sweet, marshmallow-fluffly (marshmallows are awesome) amazingness; which equals one super-special-awesome fic by super-special-awesome writers- now this is definitely a fic that I need to read when it gets to X'mas
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is great!
I would login chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
schmehschmehschmhschmehschmehschmeh! you got me!( I'm easily got but this was long so you got me more) I'm officially on the floor rolling about squea-ing YOU BLOODY I LOVE YOU AND YOUR AWESOME ABILITY TO KILL MEEEE! long review is long
Ohoh chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Awwww, This is so adorable 3 You're a very talented writer!
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
My god - that was both hilarious and adorable. I haven't been reading as much USUK anymore because I'd thought I'd found all the good ones, but I suppose not. England here is every bit the sympathetic protagonist I admire, and while I do feel bad that he doesn't really get along with everyone (kitchen baracades, walls of nations preventing him from getting liquor, making Italy cry out of fear - oh wait, that's normal), I'm ultimately ecstatic that he got what he wanted and more from America.

And America! You could almost call him tsundere here since it's quite obvious how much he likes keeping England's stuff, but overall he's still the sweet, idealistic idiot with the helicopter kiss and everything. I really, really liked the helicopter.

The other nations were very well done, or what little I saw of them, at least. The whole story was well done, really, and it put me not only in the Christmas spirit but in another USUK kick. Thank you!
Guestina chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You should have written a short ending to what happened to all the butter :P
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »