Reviews for Where The Hell I've Been At
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh not again! Poor kenny. I love this story, it was an epic poem.
Coyote Smith chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
The first part was so poetic(in some parts it almost made me cry), but then the the kids calling the poem gay and discussed the poem in this way surprised me and made me laugh :)
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Brilliant I wish I reviewed you some time before, your poem is awesome. Especially loved that "just over there" part.
Christmas Roses chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
That was a great poem! I loved it. Especially when Kenny dies in the end... great way to end it.
LadyRaven-321 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was such a fun poem. Excellent work :D
Marcus Absent chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Very nice. It captures many of the ways I feel about Kenny, too. And of course his friends don't believe him.

And of course he dies on the way to the principal's office.

Poor Kenny...
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
You want to know what I think?

No, you don't. 'cuz you already know I loved it :D
NoseBridgePinch chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I was going to yell at you for Kenny shedding a tear like Stan would because he's a pussy but the end saved it and totally made me laugh. (Stan is quite easy to rhyme) I'm glad I didn't read this until it was published, its really clever and funny and probably one of the best ideas for a Christmas story (poem?) I've seen on here.

My only gripe would be to have the end part with Cartman, Stan and Butters complaining about how gay the poem was in the end not be in bold type to differentiate. It kind of came up suddenly at the end and a different font would have broken it up better. Writing wise it was damn near perfect, good job.