Reviews for Bambi A Christmas fanfiction
jess.c.kong chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
What a cute and concise story! I absolutely love the fact he called Shika "Bambi"! I almost want Neji to say, "You can call me "Thumper" if you want to..." If it wasn't so OOC. Lol! But seriously, I love the snippets of their life you portrayed - it was all very heartwarming that Neji finally gets Shikamaru in the end. Thank you for sharing!
yaoilifesneccessity chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
That was soooooooo sweet. I LOVE it!
azlmylove chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
"Thank you, Bambi" that was soooooooo cuteeee :D
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
It's when your not religious but exclaim "Gods" that you know you've been playing too much skyrim.
Totally unrelated comment there but whatever.
Saiai Uzumaki chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
... There is no words to express hw much I love this story...
skkmgirl818 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
WOW
skkmgirl818 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
;]

hawt!
skkmgirl818 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
"But any kid that loved Bambi must still have a fun side, you know." -Shikamaru

ehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe hehehehhehe :]
skkmgirl818 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
"...because at the age of ten children were unfair like that."

I don't know why but I laughed and cried at that. Because it's so true and so cute.
skkmgirl818 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
*dies from too many fluff*
21me21 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
This was such a cute story!
guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
i loved this sooo much i loved how you had them growing up through the years, at first it seemed like you were going to make shika the seme, i prefer shika as the uke so i was happy and amazed by the outcome, i love the way you wrote this! :)
Ligeta-Chan chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Really fantastically great and adorable! (Well the first few chapters , 'cause the fifth one was h.o.t. :P) You are really an awesome writer , whether you are writing an one-shot or a multi-chapter fic, we can only expect greatness from you! ) I love the way how you can make the lemon fit in perfectly to the story and not rush it. And Gosh girl! , did you make that particular scene hot! Ehehehe! My inner yaoi fangirl is doing a little jive right now! I think this is maybe the second or third story I have ever read with Neji as the seme and Shikamaru as the uke, and though I'm not too fond of it, I felt like you wrote it like it's supposed to be that way, and that's what makes you cool! :D 'T sucks that this story has so few reviews.. :( But the number shall rise! *Cackles evilly* Uh... Well bye! Keep up the great work! :):)
INACTIVE ACCOUNT Kaishka chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Somehow, and idk how, your last chapter had not showed up for me! I'm grateful to have found it so I could finish your story! I absolutely LOVED it! I'm so happy they ended up together :) and what a lovely scene to end with, brilliant!
INACTIVE ACCOUNT Kaishka chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
GASPITY I NEED more of this story! Please update soon! Poor Neji and his middle of the night needs lol 3