Reviews for What Money Can't Buy
Dramatic much?! She's worried about breaking the heart of the LEADER of the DRUG CARTEL? Santana I get but quitting does nothing to change the situation. She's helped alot by getting rid of a source of drugs and probably violence off the streets for a while. Just don't take any undercover missions in the future if it gets in the way of personals.

And Santana hadn't already known Brittany would be working undercover? I think it said so in a previous chapter. Brittany could've said it was a "work thing" without divulging any pertinent information.
really good story overall! but i miss the angsty-ness with britt being a cop past the half of the story
Just one did you knew? That brittany says its bad luck to see the bride? Its like the wedding episode in 2015. Lol
This story has made me laugh to make me cry. You are so very talented. I can't wait to read on. You're also very funny.. I had to read your bio, it moved me to tears. You are amazing darling, I hope your well and more than anything still happy. Sending my love to you XOX
MusicAndNerds chapter 50 . 1/9
This was story was so awesome. Thank you for writing it.
sanekittens chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
You can't just...!
holip chapter 50 . 7/9/2014
So sad that you're not writing anymore :( this fic was awesome, so interesting! well, I hope that you're okay, bye!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 50 . 7/6/2014
This is quite a frickin long brittana series but I just finished it within days.. Guess youre so talented
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Even though I'm a new reader, I hope u still like getting reviews on old chapters. Anyway, I liked this chapter! I cant wait to see if (how fast) Santana forgives Brittany, maybe they will even have hot makeup sex ;-)
Guest chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
Santana who is gay, sleeps with a random guy and gets pregnant? Seriously? Gay means gay not gay till drunk and sad
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Seriously? Brittany and Sugar? Gross and weird as hell.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Not that I really care about other couples but puck and Emma? Has to be the weirdest coupling ever. Equally weird as Santana and holly. Haha!
RoseAndClay chapter 50 . 4/13/2014
I never thought I'd even consider spending time to read a 50-chapter story. For the record, this is my first time and I didn't even get bored. At first I thought I'd probably get tired and abandon it after 10 chapters but I was surprised when I barely noticed that I was already halfway and got excited to read more. And voila, I'm now posting a review. It feels sad to realize this is the end but happy at the same time for the accomplishment.

One of the amazing things in this story is that the storyline is not a typical, predictable, Brittana-is-endgame show. It has it's own identity. Another thing is that it gives you the feeling that when you just pay attention to the details more closely, everything seemed so realistic you might think you're living in it until you snap back to reality.

I love the ending so much my eyes got blurred and my nose turned like a tomato. And I really really enjoyed reading the ANs :)

This story is amazing and the author is awesome. Cheers!
vvm chapter 50 . 2/25/2014
wtf are these comments i m reading! everyone is entitled to their opinion but wth? Like Brit should be "San, they're burying my mom, who was found murdered and stuffed inside a wall but thats ok lets get married right now, cause that bitch left me when i was just a little kid". Yeah, seems legit.
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »