Reviews for What Money Can't Buy
MESSSSS
spadeflake chapter 50 . 5/14
i just wanted to say that this was the first fic i ever read. back when i was still young, scared, and closeted, i didn't have a place i was happy or even comfortable. then, my friend, admittedly awkwardly, told me to read this. which was completely inappropriate and freaked me out atm, ngl, but i read it to completion anyway and since have reread multiple times over the years. this is what got me into fandoms and it's helped me discover a whole new side of myself. it'll always mean so much to me. thank you for writing this.
awww kinda wish you didnt fast forward to the end. You practically skipped through the exciting and what coulda been funny and angsty times for brittnaa :(
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2015
Dramatic much?! She's worried about breaking the heart of the LEADER of the DRUG CARTEL? Santana I get but quitting does nothing to change the situation. She's helped alot by getting rid of a source of drugs and probably violence off the streets for a while. Just don't take any undercover missions in the future if it gets in the way of personals.

And Santana hadn't already known Brittany would be working undercover? I think it said so in a previous chapter. Brittany could've said it was a "work thing" without divulging any pertinent information.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
really good story overall! but i miss the angsty-ness with britt being a cop past the half of the story
Guest chapter 35 . 6/2/2015
Just one question...how did you knew? That brittany says its bad luck to see the bride? Its like the wedding episode in 2015. Lol
Guest chapter 50 . 4/26/2015
AWWWWW SO BEAUTIFUL CRYING
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
This story has made me laugh to make me cry. You are so very talented. I can't wait to read on. You're also very funny.. I had to read your bio, it moved me to tears. You are amazing darling, I hope your well and more than anything still happy. Sending my love to you XOX
MusicAndNerds chapter 50 . 1/9/2015
This was story was so awesome. Thank you for writing it.
sanekittens chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
You can't just...!
holip chapter 50 . 7/9/2014
So sad that you're not writing anymore :( this fic was awesome, so interesting! well, I hope that you're okay, bye!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 50 . 7/6/2014
This is quite a frickin long brittana series but I just finished it within days.. Guess youre so talented
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Even though I'm a new reader, I hope u still like getting reviews on old chapters. Anyway, I liked this chapter! I cant wait to see if (how fast) Santana forgives Brittany, maybe they will even have hot makeup sex ;-)
Guest chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
Santana who is gay, sleeps with a random guy and gets pregnant? Seriously? Gay means gay not gay till drunk and sad
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Seriously? Brittany and Sugar? Gross and weird as hell.
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »