Reviews for Somebody Who Loves You
Mommy monster chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
good one...it was really intense...i would say, and towards the end, its sooo romantic. love it!
pty chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hi, first I didn't quite got what Blair was saved from but at the end I got it and totally loved, also loved the most the last 2 dialogues.

GG news:

glee/articles/sponsored-wetpaints-top-5-tv-romances-brought-to-you-by-wonderstruck

Blair and Chuck

It seems like most great loves have obstacles to overcome. Well, Blair and Chuck’s love has had plenty, and then some. While their friendship began long before the pilot of Gossip Girl, their romantic relationship began with a healthy dose of animosity, but after seeing Blair let her hair down at Victrola, Chuck’s nightclub venture, all bets (and schemes and plots and scandals) fell by the wayside, and these two have been orbiting around each other ever since - for better or worse.

/nyaqyrqj

features/best-of-2011-shows-best-teen-series-for-grownups/

. hphotos-ak-snc7/390749_324993377528355_155863087774719_1237759_221389332_

Original Ask Ausiello Spoilers relating to 13/12/11:

Question: Tell me something new about Gossip Girl‘s 100th episode. —Courtney

Ausiello: Intel continues to trickle in and, if what I’m hearing about the episode’s final act is true, it has the potential to be the single greatest hour of my life television ever.

. #post-1049240

/33547811

gossip-girl/articles/dan-humphrey-do-you-like-him-better-with-serena-or-blair-gossip-girl-poll

gossip-girl/articles/gossip-girl-spoiler-photographic-evidence-is-chuck-bass-alive-and-not-a-ghost

. /celebrity/pictures-today/2011/012/14/ed-westwick-on-the-set-of-gossip-girl

gossip-girl/gallery/ed-westwick-sexy-and-smoldering-at-the-war-horse-premiere-photos

gossip-girl/articles/major-gossip-girl-spoiler-was-blair-spotted-with-a-wedding-ring-on-her-finger

Did I ever mentioned that Ed made the cut for the 100 sexiest men alive in People magazine?

?album962&pid69574#top_display_media

. #comment-form

/#%21/KayleeAnneDeFer/status/148305071904538624

Brendahere: Gossip Girl please! Louis is the worst. Please tell me there is hope that she'll ditch him for Dan? Or Chuck? I don't even care which one! There is more than hope, my friend! I can tell you there will be a pretty epic scene involving Dan and Blair in one of the upcoming episodes that shows he's still very much an important part of her life. And there will be a Blair and Louis scene that shows Chuck may be even more important to Blair than anyone.

. ?album1948&pid191596#top_display_media

. ?album1948&pid191631#top_display_media

/thecw/gossip-girl-top-ten-list

You need to check minute 0:31 of this one:

watch?v96ZtqT-iIDk&featureshare

post/14487119550/chuck-and-blair-alphabet-p-peonies

2011/12/21/ifyouthought/

SAG/NON SAG-TO PORTRAY AMPUTEE. AVAIL JANUARY 4,5,6. PLEASE READ! GOSSIP GIRL 1/4/2012Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 100 / SAG/NON SAG-TO PORTRAY AMPUTEE. AVAIL JANUARY 4,5,6. PLEASE READ! PLEASE NOTE UNION STATUS, AND DAYS AVAILABLE. SEND PHOTO OF YOURSELF

2011/12/21/hottest-tv-couples-2011-glee-vampire-diaries-pics/

SAG DOCTOR TYPES W/ EXPERIENCE - WED JAN 4 GOSSIP GIRL 1/4/2012 Television PAID/0 SAG 12/23/2011Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 100 /SAG DOCTOR TYPES W/ EXPERIENCE - WED JAN 4 - PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL MEDICAL TRAINING OR IF YOU HAVE ON SCREEN EXPERIENCE. ALSO NOTE THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED ON THIS SHOW AND WHAT ROLE YOU PLAYED. THANK YOU!

SAG DOCTOR TYPES W/ EXPERIENCE - THUR JAN 5. POSS MATCH FRI JAN 6 GOSSIP GIRL 1/5/2012 Television PAID/0 SAG 12/23/2011Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 100 /SAG DOCTOR TYPES W/ EXPERIENCE - THUR JAN 5. POSS MATCH FRI JAN 6 - PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL MEDICAL TRAINING OR IF YOU HAVE ON SCREEN EXPERIENCE. ALSO NOTE THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED ON THIS SHOW AND WHAT ROLE YOU PLAYED. THANK YOU!

NURSE TYPES W/ EXPERIENCE - WED JAN 4 GOSSIP GIRL 1/4/2012 Television PAID/0 SAG 12/23/2011Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 100 /SAG NURSE TYPES W/ EXPERIENCE - WED JAN 4 - PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL MEDICAL TRAINING OR IF YOU HAVE ON SCREEN EXPERIENCE. ALSO NOTE THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED ON THIS SHOW AND WHAT ROLE YOU PLAYED. THANK YOU!

SAG NURSE TYPES W/ EXPERIENCE - THUR JAN 5. POSS MATCH FRI JAN 6 GOSSIP GIRL 1/5/2012 Television PAID/0 SAG 12/23/2011Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 100 /SAG NURSE TYPES W/ EXPERIENCE - THUR JAN 5. POSS MATCH FRI JAN 6 - PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL MEDICAL TRAINING OR IF YOU HAVE ON SCREEN EXPERIENCE. ALSO NOTE THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED ON THIS SHOW AND WHAT ROLE YOU PLAYED. THANK YOU!

SAG PATIENT TYPES - WED JAN 4 GOSSIP GIRL 1/4/2012 Television paid/0 SAG 12/23/2011Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 100 /SAG PATIENT TYPES - WED JAN 4 - please note the last time you worked on this show and what role you played. thank you

SAG PATIENT / FAMILY MEMBER TYPES - THURS JAN 5, POSS MATCH FRI JAN 6 GOSSIP GIRL 1/6/2012 Television PAID/0 SAG 12/23/2011Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 100 /SAG PATIENT / FAMILY MEMBER TYPES - THURS JAN 5, POSS MATCH FRI JAN 6

/2011/12/5-things-we-learned-from-the-gossip-girl-100th-episode-leaked-scene/

/2011/12/gossip-girl-countdown-who-is-diana-payne/

/2011/12/gossip-girl-a-few-reasons-why-chuck-and-blair-are-still-the-story/

/2011/12/gossip-girl-countdown-what-happened-to-the-real-charlie-rhodes/
AleshaaaRose10 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Another excellent one-shot! I loved this! It was so them! I loved the mannerisms and dialouge. Excellent! There ending was sweet and realistc as well. Great Job!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was excellent to read.

I could definitely imagine Blair and Chuck having this type of conversation.

Plus, I also like the fact that you were inspired by Leia and Han from Star Wars when you wrote this.

Enjoyed it, a lot.
Aliennut chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I really liked this. It was wonderfully written and I could truly see them speaking in this manner and how they could reach their little happy ending. Beautiful writing as always!
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
You are the scruffiest, wonderful-est, most perfect-est nerf herder in the world. Or you can have bagel buns for hair and an enormous white tent instead of clothing, I don't care. Being the inspiration for something as lovely as this brings joy to my heart and, therefore, joy to the world since it's Christmas here already and I can start celebrating. So you're my first present of Christmas. And the wonderful-est.

What makes me adore this more than I naturally would is that everything is implied - we start with the end of Chuck saving Blair and work up to finding out the details, why she's in his debt, so we go on a brief history of HL/CB to find our way to their happy ending, only we go backwards. It's almost fun, the way they reveal to us as they reveal their feelings to each other, the nuggets of detail about mascara and a ripped dress and him moving her hands away. A turn as a damsel in distress is something rare for Blair, and brings out a side of Chuck I love seeing: he quietly protects her and enriches her happiness on a regular basis, but bounding into the fray like Han Solo is a different matter entirely. Then we have Blair, like Leia, slowly revealing her own heart to herself as she reveals it to Chuck. It's as if she grows sure of herself the more he goads her into it, the more he back-and-forths, wanting praise and not praise and pressing forward and pulling back.

Too compelling, this dance, this to-love-or-not-to-love.

And they love, naturally.

And she says it, so he's smug and glorious.

I would take your Han and Leia any day. Never be hesitant about your writing, please, not when it always, without fail turns out this good.