Reviews for The Stars That Shine
orangepumpkins chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
"Papa said you were stupid. So I didn't listen." Ahahahaha can I just glomp you just for that? This was adorable /) u (\
Anna Duval-Sterling chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Hahahaha.
I'm laughing so hard! "Papa said you were stupid. So I didn't listen."
And he PROPOSED to Rory. This is just so cute. 3
Love this fic!
analaurarivera chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
this is the cutest thing ever ! cameron is totally niff's kid and he so freakin' cute you should continue this fanfic! it's hilarious :) 36
whytheheckcantideletethis chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
oh my gosh I loved it, soooo awesome
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aww they're so adorable. I love those kids!
Bibi chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love it ! It's amazing! It's too bad you made just one chapter.. :) if you write others , ill be. There to read it !
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was absolutely adorable. Cameron is the cutest little kid. I'm glad that you found this story and decided to finish it.
NadieNSabeNada chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ohmygosh! i loooveee it! it was SO sweet and SO hilarious. ... Love it! perfect!
orphanedacount chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
ok i love this
themiddlechild chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I actually start laughing when I even THINK about the "It's not you, it's me" card.
Rawr413 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Omg! These little stories are so cutee! I love love love them, you're so freaking awesome. *insert compliment uno* *insert compliment 2* *insert compliment 3 to Jeff's 6*

Cameron's so cute, and I loved that other story where he's thirteen too! This one was just so cute though, I absolutely loved it.
rocketninjaslap chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This is so cute my brain can't even handle it except for a little. More, please?
OldFanfictionThatIHateDearly chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
"Because my daddy is oblivious"

That actually just made my entire life. This whole STORY much made my entire life... like... I never actually thought that I could love a kid fic like this... But I do. I so do...

Fantastic job, I think my heart just exploded!
OMGleeLove chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love this story:).I can totally see this happening and Kurt at the end just killed me:)
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012