Reviews for Steps
Purple Pirate Lex chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh, I love Jet! You embody everyone exceptionally well! I love your writing! You are brilliant!

PPL _
disposablehero chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I know this is old and I know you're probably not writing much fanfic nowadays, but I ran across your work the first time on EK's website and I have to tell you, I'm a long-time fan of yours. You ever write something for the real world, you know, something that you get paid for, let me know.
wellduh chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
The bit with the photograph made me swear. Violently.

Love.
Heathenesque chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Ah! Excellent! Very in character for Jet, IMO. He's my favorite character of the series, and I don't think he gets nearly enough love. Thank you for this.
alliedoll chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
that one was good too. i might have some inspiration to finish my own now.
Strained Blue chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I love it. Once again, I've never really seen a really good Jet story. *nods* You really put life and reality into it.
BloodIce chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
flowerchild1313 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
sad, so typical jet too, my eyes are kinda watery figures spike would walk to the last step, i dont think he knows he can die
j32 chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
Very nice piece !I like Jet myself and I could really hear his voice while reading this piece.
Reiji Neko Mitsukai chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Yay! *hugs* I really like Jet fics. I just think he's so cool! Anyway, I really like this one. Not because it's about Jet, but I like how it was written. You summed up his feelings rather well.
YT1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I love these little "inside the head" things you have here - almost everyone does Spike (I did) but you have one for Jet, Faye and even Ein. I don't blame you for not trying to do one on Ed, of course. ;)
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Hm, I think I cried the first time I read this. I think I gained a whole new appreciation the second time, when I could read it clearly. I'm still not sure why I haven't reviewed until the third time but ...again, you've reached untold heights with your writing. I tried a post-RFB's Jet and I'm not sure how well I pulled it off but you've done excellently, very in character. I sincerely hope you'll continue to write and post more Cowboy Bebop fanfics, I've noticed a new one by you and I'm going to review that one too in a moment. Glad to have you back.

Hugs, kisses and sweet *day*dreams ~ Aldrean Treu Peri, Neo-Moon Guardian ~

See you, Space Cowboy!
Carbon-Based Biped chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Nyoo...me like. Fits Jet like a glove.
acrophobic chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Beauty, Agent Orange. What can I say that hasn't already been said...

This isn't a forever goodbye, is it? Sigh. You made us laugh, you made us cry, you made us brave the sometimes terrifyingly bad fiction of FF.N to see if you'd updated. Will begging help? No?

Anyhow...thank you.
Makaylia chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
You captured Jet. You made Faye believable. You made me SAD and MISS SPIKE! Great job!