Reviews for A Decadent Habits Christmas
The JamesS chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love Chapter One: Kitty it was great.
Extraintrovert chapter 24 . 1/1/2012
As I finish yet another exploration into this unusual and continually unexpected setting, I find myself perplexed that I STILL cannot properly express my reaction to it. The fact that I blasted through the entire thing in almost one sitting at the very least confirms that I enjoy it, but saccharine moments clashing with horrible moments, and everything in between, with none of them being inappropriate or out of place remains an unsettling experience, and I suppose I must settle on congratulations to the author for perpetuating an undoubtedly fascinating tale.
GrandHaberdasher chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Darkenning, you continue to produce some of the finest underage incest erotica available, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.
Lord Mendasuit chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I will only say one thing. It's a surprisingly heartwarming story for a fic based arround horrible choices. Everything else, I've already said on the fanfic thread.

As always, I bow down to the man who can write a fanfiction based arround copious amounts of incest and somehow not come out like a sick freak. I also tip my hat to you, but only a little 'cause otherwise it'd fall off.

-IANCE