Reviews for Under A Tree
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was awesome XD I love the funny ending, and the smut was really sweet /_
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I want to write something like this now.
Scratchy Acid chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was so sweet and adorable! I love it! Very nice story that combined romance and humor into one excellent little piece of literature. I hope to read more from you in the future :)
-Scratchy
Goldwolves chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Best to wake the sleeping rainbow drinker in the middle of the night. I loved it, amazing little story
Nicole chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was so amazing and the ending just perfected it omg BUZZ OF A CHAINSAW.
Balance Between Two chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
*WRRRRRR*
So, so, so beautiful! I can just see them, "You need to shut your fucking nose when you sleep and SHUT THE FUCK UP" "Yeah, well you need to thtop flipping your shit over the thmallest fucking thingth!" "Both of you will shut up tonight, either by your own violation, or I can do it for you if you wish."
soulsfire26 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
You shouldn't fight near your mother... loved this whole story.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
(/claps) Wonderful stuff. Especially the end. Shouldn't curse loudly while your mother is sleeping next to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hahaha the ending was ro cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
omgoodness you have no idea how much i love this pairing, im am truly in love with the characters, do another :D i loveeee it ahhhhhhhhh favvvvvvvvvvv.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
loved it 3
BeccaRomano chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
THE LOUD BUZZ OF A CHAINSAW

OH MY GOD
Romanji chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I really liked the story, found it to be in character to the letter. There really needs to be more work on the ancestors, done by Hussie and the Fanfiction community.

I give it a 9/10, missing 1 point only because of the quick ending ;
Cedes Vantas69 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
love it hehe i love ancestor storys i wish there were more of them
Kyroma chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I couldn't stop laughing when it was getting to the endXD