Reviews for Picture This
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/10
This was fun. I liked that he told people he was a photographer, not what he really was. Well, he enjoyed photography, yet clearly owned a very lucrative business. I liked that Bella didn't freak, when she learned the truth. Very good one-shot.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Please continue and update this story I really want to know what happens after their married! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
awwww they're so did a good job
JadeKurosaki chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I liked it, and sorry about your loss. I know what it feels like to go what you're going through.
didi333 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
damn..that was hot
suemason chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Awww that was so sweet, even keeping the scratch on the Vanquish. Nice story.
skyhopper chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I love Aston martins lol mine is the vantage anyhoo very nice one shot ;) I like the part with her heel and it making them hot lol
1CullenFan chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awesome story! I loved it :o)
Moltz chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hot cars, sexy story!
BurchGirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I thought this was quite yummy. Can't figure out the nasty reviews. Wharves! I loved it!
Madjestic chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
love it :D
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Loved it!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
i loved it! people are stupid, how could they not enjoy this? idiots. and it makes me angry when people leave nasty reviews. what are they getting out of doing that other than being assholes? don't let them get to you

what a great surprise blind date :) and this date was HOT! i really like that he didn't fix the heel mark, you naughty edward hahaha and i'm a sucker for HEA and just getting this little glimpse into their future was the cherry on top of a great o/s!

I'm so sorry for your loss, i wish i could give you a hug :)

i hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
timidvampire chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I just loved this! x
Talah-formerly thinkalotabouth chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is the best blind date story I've read in quite some time. BRAVA