Reviews for Picture This
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
awwww they're so did a good job
JadeKurosaki chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I liked it, and sorry about your loss. I know what it feels like to go what you're going through.
vmaale chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
damn..that was hot
suemason chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Awww that was so sweet, even keeping the scratch on the Vanquish. Nice story.
skyhopper chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I love Aston martins lol mine is the vantage anyhoo very nice one shot ;) I like the part with her heel and it making them hot lol
1CullenFan chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awesome story! I loved it :o)
Moltz chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hot cars, sexy story!
BurchGirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I thought this was quite yummy. Can't figure out the nasty reviews. Wharves! I loved it!
Madjestic chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
love it :D
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Loved it!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
i loved it! people are stupid, how could they not enjoy this? idiots. and it makes me angry when people leave nasty reviews. what are they getting out of doing that other than being assholes? don't let them get to you

what a great surprise blind date :) and this date was HOT! i really like that he didn't fix the heel mark, you naughty edward hahaha and i'm a sucker for HEA and just getting this little glimpse into their future was the cherry on top of a great o/s!

I'm so sorry for your loss, i wish i could give you a hug :)

i hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
timidvampire chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I just loved this! x
thinkalotabouthim chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is the best blind date story I've read in quite some time. BRAVA
princesssparkle01 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I spoof love this. Wish you would expand into full fic! Please update again soon
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
? You got bad reviews for this? IDK why, except for a couple of typos I so enjoyed it. I am beginning to like O/S more and more. Hot lemon and loved how he kept that heel mark on the rest of the time. Loved how he didn't like flaunting his money around as well, to me that shows real character. Sweet, warm, sexy, trust worthy.. two thumbs up for sure. wink wink *So sorry for your loss. I truly hope you make it through and therefore cont. on with your joyful stories on ff.