Reviews for All That I've Got
s chapter 5 . 8/4
I love this! I'm disappointed to see it hasn't been updated in a long time, so I'm guessing you won't be writing more, but I wish you's so good!
s chapter 1 . 8/4
LOVE this so far!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
metoolawson chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
GAH! Please write more of this! I really like it!
Locofoco88 chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
This is a brilliant story! I kinda like the dark stories and this one is really well-written! I hope you continue soon :)
SadSquirrel chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
More. Seriously, please write more. I really like angst, and this is about as angsty as I can find. It's written very well. If I could glomp you over the internet, I would.
BlankSpace1009 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
This is horrible and made me cry! Saying that, it was also very brilliant and you totally need to update it :)
TheKid'sKid chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Damn. I'm gonna definitely keep my eye on this story to see if you update.
GracelessLady chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Awe this was heart breaking. I hope you continue it soon, I really want to find out what happens.
lastofthecrimelords chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
This is so good (even though it's really sad...) But it really shouldn't be rated K. K is like Universal, I'd recommend T (teen) otherwise people might get upset. You should also put warnings for rape and eating disorders as that kind of thing can be triggering.

Other than that, it's very well written and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it!
Azaileah chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
:O love it so much just from those two chapters! pleeasee update soon!
henriholmes chapter 1 . 1/3/2012