Reviews for Chuck Versus the Bump
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Ok so i feel all warm and mooshy inside! Cute story...'chuck you know you can touch me'... Leave it to "sarah to make the moment even more emotional. So full of love. Amazing job.
Ivonnebagel12 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Gosh that was the cutest thing- and I mean that in the best way possible. Such an enjoyable read
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awww! This is so perfect! So beautiful! You wrote the characters perfectly! I am not surprised at all that Morgan let the cat out of the bag. Hehe :D
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
SQUEEEEEE! :D :D :D

Oh man, let me tell you, ever since your first Chuck story, I've been waiting and looking forward to when you would write holiday fluff again, as it is often some of the fluffiest fluff ever, and wow did you ever deliver!

This is the point where I would normally be throwing out a whole whack of adjectives to show how awesome this was and much I loved this story, but, really, I'm beyond words here. It was just so perfect! :D :D :D

Chuck and Sarah are just so cute and sweet and in love! They love each other so much, it truly is perfect and one of the most heartwarming things ever! My deepest wish is to find my Sarah someday, to find the person I can share a love like Chuck and Sarah's with. That is my deepest wish. But, until then, I know I can always come back and read this story to feel that kind of love in my heart.

Beyond, awesome job here, Steph! I will definitely be reading this again many times. :)

until next time,

coreymon77
Aiden chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well that was nothing short of perfection. If the writers don't get to this kind of story line in season 5, I shall consider this canon. So, so beautiful. Chuck and Sarah and Baby Bartowski are some of my favorite things in the fanfiction world. Thanks for that little oneshot of pure and precious fluff.
mia2009 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Beautiful! I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Great story...thank you for sharing.
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
As dude! That was super cute and adorable. Loved it.

:) Sam
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
BABY.

AW AW AW

I like that Sarah was the one to say that she wanted a baby. And I love that she wanted it for Christmas—that next Christmas, and yet they're gonna get it a couple months early... :-)

Cute story! Absolutely loved it!
BondX-24 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I just loved this story. It was funny and heart warming and I'm glad that you posted this story before next weeks episode.
xphiled chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I love this story. I'm not excited after that preview, so thank you for telling it like I hoped would happen.
dolcegrazia chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh, this is the most precious story on the face of the planet. I love it a disgusting amount. Adorable, hilarious...everything that is wonderful in the world. Okay, enough gushing. Off to reread. (This is "babyrocket" from Tumblr/"settleprecious" from Twitter, FYI). :)
BrittJK chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Okay I am just super super duper glad you decided to post this even after the previews because I would have hated to miss out on the adorableness that was this story! :D

I can totally see Sarah just owning her body with the baby bump, and wanting to show it off to Chuck as soon as he is home!

You are awesome, but you know how I think that already, so just keep writing everything Chuck because I will keep reading! :D
shinzy chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Great story would like to see more.
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Yay, a baby story! This is the best Christmas Eve ever! Start the countdown until Friday! (Eeek!) Hope you have a great Christmas morning tomorrow :) Tra la love you.