Reviews for Unsent
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 3/12
What a simply amazing story. I love Erik's tone in his letter to Charles - I can completely hear him saying it, and the image of Charles waking up alone at the end is so sad. Really wonderful work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Sorry it's me again, review posted to early. Soo if you really meant everything's fine.. Then you're german's correct. And again I luuuuve how you write! I almost cried :(
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Hi, I love your Story! It's so sweet! As a matter of fact I am half German. And I Must say your German was understandable and good:) did you Really want to say "everythings fine, my Darling..." And "everythings fine, I hate you.."? :/ i wasn't shure about that.( I'm probably loosing the whole point of the sentence, with my luck :( )
KwirkyWinter chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Aww...adorable!
GingerLover123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ur german is correct, as far as i can tell. And, also, i just thought i should mention that you broke me. Yup. Shattered. In peices. DEAD. okay, not dead. Might as well be, tho. It's too fucking painful (and very good).
Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
so sad
Sindarina chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I like this a lot! It shows a great deal about the relationship between Erik and Charles. A good idea to place this during Christmas time, and I also think that Charles might have said things like this to Erik, concerning snow, I mean :) I could imagine everything very well, the descriptions are very good. About the German: it is not liebling, but Liebling. But its not that important, only one letter
ThornPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh, it's so heart-wrenching! I love it :) x
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
aww. Boys. Why you continue to make my heart sad?
Gross Sobbing chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh God, these tears on my face. I didn't expect to be that upset, but hell, the line "...who never knew a harsh touch or hunger or a night's sleep without your mother in the next room –" hit me like a punch to the stomach.

I like this, I think. It's a good fic, it just sort of tore my heart out is all. :c I'm just going to go be very sad somewhere now.
Valkyrie-Pleasant chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It is lovely an would make a wonderful start to a forgiveness fic. However if you left it as it is it I'd quite lovely by itself.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh my god sadness :( But nice writing, I liked it.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I love that fact that you acknowledge the fact that Erik is Jewish; so many people overlook that rather important fact and it annoys me to no end. :D

As a story, I think I tend to agree with you - it's not terribly good, but it ends well. My own vision of Erik and Charles tends to have a bit more hope in it, so it's a bit hard for me to properly appreciate these sorts of fics where everything is still just as broken and everyone still hurts just as bad. :/