Reviews for Divided we Stand
byron the fist chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
supah cool
NARUTOfan876 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I wonder if you will update this its not a bad story although i did not find haihane rewinging herself very convincing and also were are kazehana and homura their minato, sekirei as wellwell
haihanator52 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
this is really good keep up the good work
fred chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
You should keep doing more chapters. Its pretty okay but you cant just stop there.
Dark Lord Namikaze chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Definitely an interesting concept. I love the disciplinary squad sekirei because I think they are some of the most mismatched characters in canon. I'm curious to see how Minato will win over Karasuba most of all. I look forward to your portrayal of their relationship.
Volos chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Too early to decide whether it is a "great story" or a "terrible story". Anyways it should be interesting to see where you go with this.
Guyshuriken chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Too little to tell right now but still good. Good enough for Jasper to say something nice. Not a shot at you because I agree with what you said about this story and those OC stories Jasper. Update soon.
SECUREZONEICON chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm going to continue I hope you continue
Jasper chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
A little short to give a definite answer on how good the story will be. Although you get an extra bonus for the fact that Minato is the main character. It's such a rarity these days to see.
Hikaru Casani chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Decent story so far, to me anyway. It might be a good idea if you give Yashima a big part. I know some have wanted to see Yashima as a main character