Reviews for Candor and Mendacity
ksatan624 chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
je sais que c'est pour l'histoire, mais comment pouvez-vous imaginer des scènes de torture aussi horribles ? malgré cela, on lit, car on veut savoir la fin...et la fin ne vient pas depuis ...2 ans !
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
I wouldn't bank on it, this poster say's at the front page their record for finishing stories is poor and as it's been months since their last update so they are carrying on the trend, which is a shame because this has to be one of the best stories on this fan site. they say at the bottom of the last chapter that they are about half way through at the rate that i'll be drawing my pension before your done.
luckyss chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
wow! really good:) I hope you update this!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
6 months today with no updates
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Giving you a nudge here TIME TO UPDATE this story
Yana LingGroy chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
Fanfik pleased me. Keyt the brave was, I had cried, when it was tortured, it had been quiet and not given information because it did not know it and did not say them that Kasl said nothing it. Will there be continuation? Very interestingly me what all will make off. An idea interesting. All pleased me. Thank an author for such work)))
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
OK so either a late thanksgiving present or and early Christmas present can we please have several new chapers.
Liz chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
Write more! I'm loving this story!
tellie32atthe6 chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
I just found your story and have been reading it for over an hour straight through! I love it so far...try to update soon?! ;)
drizzlyNovemberInMySoul chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
I enjoy reading this - thank you for continuing!
moonshinenjelly chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
Great fic!
you'vegotthis chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
Faster updates!
justanotherfangirl41319 chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Great installment, it was much anticipated. Thrilled that this fic isn't all rainbows and unicorns, though there's no objection with adding in a little heartfelt caskett make-up scene with a real 'first' kiss somewhere is here later..
PhoebeLuv25 chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Good update! Worth the wait, but don't make us wait so much for the next one! :)
Madwine chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Awnnn. Poor Castle. I wonder how they will talk this out. I adored this chapter. Can't wait for the next one. :)