Reviews for Because of the Chestnuts and Cherry Stains
frekles chapter 1 . 2/7
loved it! Been reading all of your stories-I am addicted. When the site was not working right, some of the reviews just came off as guest-but I am trying!
Montara chapter 1 . 1/31
Some tender moments in those dark times. Hope war was won soon after their romance started!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 1/26
Oookay, it's short and probably a bit rubbish, but we like it! And merry christmas to you, too!
Mad J-J chapter 1 . 1/3
Wow, that was great. That's how you write a great Christms Story, and also a good love story ! You wrote a believable and interesting evolution of the character(s) and took your time. There was no need to achieve it in one Christmas' Eve and it made it so much better that it streched on five years!

Hermione's speech on magic and love was also inspiring (and that last line juste killed me. I love Draco's humor when well-written).

The attraction of Draco, as it wasn't rush, looked perfectly natural to me, I'm so used to see sudden feelings forced onto him that this was a refreshing change.

I'm sure I'll have January Blues too now. I could still come back here to read your story and cheer me up ;) (even though everything is not all smile, laughter and rainbow, wich is another really good point in my opinion !).

Good writing and Happy New Year !

Mad J-J.
midnight rose 08 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Certainly as appropriate and magic for this season fanfic, I love it! congratulations. 3
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Lol very appropriate that I found it at this time of the year! Will you be doing a Christmas or winter-related oneshot this year as well? Thanks for sharing this, happy holidays! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Simply lovely and perfect for this time of year.
my.name.is.mommy chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
So after reading isolation and hunted I e started going through your one shots, and let me just say you are brilliant. Everything about these stories. This one was so sweet and romantic. Ugh, I hate cherries... But man was that spot on.
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
awww, how cute! I'm glad you didn't fill in the rest of the year. It made the ending that much better!
starsNflowers chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I read this quite some time ago and thought I had favorited it, then yesterday I remembered a line about Draco shunning Christmas and the mince pies. It kept nagging at my mind and so I looked for this fic among my fav lists and was horrified to not find it there!
Thank goodness for Google!
I really loved this, I hate the thought of such a long-drawn out war but this story is lovely. I will always remember it when I see mince pies :-)
SophieHey chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh it's cute... Just that I can't wonder how they had passed five years without try to… you know… to love each other hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Well, i read this a little bit late but I loved it. It's pure beauty, my friend. Thank you very much, u r my favourite person in ff world now!
MissPiggy99 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hehe :) so much fluff I can't help but smile :D amazing once again!
StyleStalker chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Totally not rubbish! Loved every word of it!
HrudS chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This was so short :( but I still loved it! But the war went on for too long :O lovely story though!