Reviews for Because of the Chestnuts and Cherry Stains
cuteeeee
akankshasengupta chapter 1 . 2/20
It's beautiful
and-im-mildly-enjoying-it chapter 1 . 2/11
This was adorable! I loved it.
This was so cute and not one bit of it was rubbish. Though I hate the idea of there being a long 4 or 5ish year war. Very nice and perfect for this time of year. Sadly I have a little bit of the January Blues. This really cheered me up. Thanks for your amazing one shot Bex Chan!
ShadowPurple chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
"Some " amazing "crap about magic and love." loved it! 3
seventeensixtyfive chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I love this! Btw Merry Christmas!
Piper010 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Love this! Thanks ~
Maida chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This is so beautiful and just perfect in every way. You do justice to Dramione in ways I didn't think were even possible x
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Christmas in July! This was lovely.
ad3306 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Loved this!
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I know, or rather? —I'm sure I've said this before, but you are unvaryingly, and undeniably, one of the most gifted writer's I've ever come across, or had the sheer and great privilege of reading! Your words, and the way you use them, are incomparably enchanting!? And if it are possible to be in love with someone's words, aside from my beloved Jane Austen; for me at least —that would be You. Thank you. This was beautiful. And it was exactly what I feel like I needed, exactly what I think I might've been looking for!? Thank you! Cheers!;-)
quadjot chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
This was very nice, sad but sweet.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
This was sweet. Well done.
HannaMi3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I am absolutely obsessed with your writing. Thank you for gracing the world of Dramione fan fiction with your talent.
Bellackson chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
That was really sweet! Cute and charming!
You're absolutely amazing!