Reviews for Because of the Chestnuts and Cherry Stains
susan imago chapter 1 . 11/6
this is great! please continue this! i love it!
champagne for the pain chapter 1 . 8/12
omg so cute! :D
so cute!
akatsukireunites chapter 1 . 3/22
that was too cute
I've read all your stories and I like them all, but this was my fave. So well done. Thank you!
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/8
Wonderful, as always. Certainly not rubbish. It was perfect.
frekles chapter 1 . 2/7
loved it! Been reading all of your stories-I am addicted. When the site was not working right, some of the reviews just came off as guest-but I am trying!
Montara chapter 1 . 1/31
Some tender moments in those dark times. Hope war was won soon after their romance started!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 1/26
Oookay, it's short and probably a bit rubbish, but we like it! And merry christmas to you, too!
Mad J-J chapter 1 . 1/3
Wow, that was great. That's how you write a great Christms Story, and also a good love story ! You wrote a believable and interesting evolution of the character(s) and took your time. There was no need to achieve it in one Christmas' Eve and it made it so much better that it streched on five years!

Hermione's speech on magic and love was also inspiring (and that last line juste killed me. I love Draco's humor when well-written).

The attraction of Draco, as it wasn't rush, looked perfectly natural to me, I'm so used to see sudden feelings forced onto him that this was a refreshing change.

I'm sure I'll have January Blues too now. I could still come back here to read your story and cheer me up ;) (even though everything is not all smile, laughter and rainbow, wich is another really good point in my opinion !).

Good writing and Happy New Year !

Mad J-J.
midnight rose 08 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Certainly as appropriate and magic for this season fanfic, I love it! congratulations. 3
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Lol very appropriate that I found it at this time of the year! Will you be doing a Christmas or winter-related oneshot this year as well? Thanks for sharing this, happy holidays! :D