Reviews for Peace on Earth
WelcometotheNewAge chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I really like this. Reading Christmas stories in July is definitely a real emotion thriller. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I was about to say how fluffy this story was... but I'm afraid your AN has scarred me for life. I live in England, and while I like USUK, I don't think Christmas will be quite the same unless I can forget that comment.
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
so cute! makes me wish it was christmas time now haha :D
Iggyloid chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
So cute! It's well written and heart-warming, though it feels a little strange reading a Christmas fic in the middle of April...

You just scarred me for life though. Never will I think of Christmas in the same way *Lives in the UK, proud Brit~*

Prussia Would Be Proud~
ilovesmilingfools chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Fluffy goodness (: LMAO, you're author's note is fabulous.
Annie chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I swear you are my favorite author.

Err, writer. But I like to call you an author since I simply adore your stories! I'm so glad I came across The Invitational Year, or else I would have never found out about you. Your descriptive writing and smooth style is so relaxing to read, and I feel like I can go sit in the front of the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate and read this one-shot peacefully. This was such a nice piece here, I loved the setting and little details, and I especially loved that little bit about Ludwig. It made me sad but it was really touching you know? Your stories always seem to reach a connection with me (in the latest chapter of The Sophomore Year, I can feel their worry somewhat.) and I just love it.

Never give up writing or let others deter you, you are most definitely a fantastic, talented writer. :) I'll be on the lookout for the next chapter of The Sophomore Year, and I sure felt fuzzy this holiday season XD
dawakko chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Omg well then those boys must have had a GOODchristmas hahahahaha I read this yesterday on my way home from my holiday shindig...these two are so cute together!
The Fangirl With A 1000 Names chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh is THAT why I feel all warm and fuzzy? Well, keep it up you two!
Kittenly chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
So sweet, and totally fits my headcannon. Though my favourite part was probably the author's note. I'm Going to be so giggly tomorrow now. At least now I know why I get major warm and fuzzies~
Eurogay chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Merry christmas lol good story yay christmas special! Lol jk