Reviews for Blind Date
herworshipfulnessleia chapter 1 . 4/19
That was so amazing. Light, cute and deep and sensual at the same time. I loved the idea and this is oficially my headcanon for Luke. Thank you for sharing that.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Yay! Loved it! You write very well.
Yes chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Aww this is so cute!
Angelalex242 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Luke used all the hot water? Shame on you! Never a good thing after spending all the night and most of the morning kriffing your new lover's brains out.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
That was fun, thanks for sharing.
ForeverDreamer12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
LOL the ending was pure gold! XD Leia and Han . . . seriously the greatest.

This story made me laugh quite a few times. Bravo!

I loved how Leia got Luke all ready for it and everything . . . so perfect.

This deserves a favorite!

Ever
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Loved that!
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
epic i loved every bit of it.
Draco122
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is cute. I love the Luke/Mara banter which is adorable, and plus there is some Leia/Han interaction, which was great. I also loved the names considering Luke's last name was originally supposed to be Starkiller and Mara is a redhead, which goes well with her last name Flare. Just awesome.
Tahiri Robinson chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I'm one of those girls who squeel over awesome romantic fics about their favorite characters.

And reading this, I SQUEEEEEELED.

Great job! This was well thought out, and not at all awkward like I was expecting! :)

MTFBWY
ZSKWKR chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I loved this story. So lighthearted. I loved how you portrayed Luke, Mara and Leia. Can't wait to read more of your work!
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very cute. I can't get enough of L/M getting together before the Force... forced them together. ;) Leia just wants to help baby bro out.

And I think I know of that fic that inspired you... ;) Glad it could help!
I Am Not a Human Being chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
nice :)
EmeraldEyedJedi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very in-character...and that can be tough with that ensemble. You should be proud of this fic! :)
baran chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very, very cute. I like the idea, and Luke's conversation with Leia over the comm.

This fic made my day! ;)