Reviews for I Hate Christmas Parties
Mirage chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
wow...that really nice Story and hot Pairing...but whyyyyyyy why did you stop there, aww come on please and write second Story to this
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
So hot. I can totally see the appeal of Tim and Damon getting together now!
Cille chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I want more of Tim/Damon. Please write more.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Nice.
SilverMidnight52 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
After finally figuring out who Damon is (Thank you for telling me) I find myself thinking...More? Him and Tim are so amazing together! I love it. Okay, so I love your writing period, but...Damon/Tim is awesome! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow loved it, you should really do another fic with these two because i just found my fav paring of all, there just so cute together. I really want more.
retoke chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
NGL, I was waiting (read: hoping) to see Gibbs stake a claim lol.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
OOh, what a nice surprise! And yummy too! This was a fun adventure away from McGibbs.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Isn't Timmy only to be kissing Gibbs
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
"Oh Tim, it's so good having you home, and with your team that we finally got to meet." He smiled at his mother after she let him go from the tight hug. "I have to say," she whispered leaning close, "that Gibbs is a handsome one. I wouldn't mind being left alone with him in interrogation." "Mom!" "What? A woman can't look?" "I agree with your mother Timothy," Penny said as she joined them and sat on his other side of the couch. The party was dimming down so he was able to sit down comfortable. "And trust me Angela, being in interrogation with him is an experience. If Tim hadn't been in there, I could have made it more interesting, cameras be damned." "Oh god," he groaned with his hand over his eyes. "Now, I don't know." He groaned again as Beth joined them and sat on the other side of his mother. "That Tony is an eye-catcher. If I was only a few years younger-" "You'd still be robbing the cradle," Sarah cut in as she appeared at the back of the couch. "Hold your tongue young lady," Beth snapped but smiled nonetheless. "I like to think of it as I'd be a cougar." "And a gorgeous one at that," Penny complimented which had Beth smiling back. Tim shook his head at the women in his life and was just thankful that Ziva and Abby were too busy with some of the left over children to join in." - Hehehe.

Oh wow, lucky Tim! AND lucky Damon! I would not mind getting caught under the mistletoe with either of them.
happychild83 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
It was your stories that got me hooked on Tim and Damon. Thank you for writing this.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Finally a Tim and Damon story. I swear Damon Werth is hotter than fire! They really need to make him a permenate fixture on the show.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Well that was certainly a little slice of festive heaven. Yummy!

Merry Christmas x
Sexiluv chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I love this story. There should definately be more of this pairing!