Reviews for Christmas Interlude
IloveHeat chapter 9 . 1/23
Seriously, how are you so good at making me practically cry. I wasn't going to read this set of stories because I thought they would be kinda stupid. I was wrong. This is incredible. Thank you.
oregonbird chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
The whale's name was Anderson! Again - brilliant writing. All 100, which I am going to read, one by one. As soon as I stop laughing.
oregonbird chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Not enough superlatives in the universe. Beautifully written, well-paced, kind of an Elgar beat to it! Great characterization (love Gavin) someday hope to read a Sally who doesn't hinge entirely on a single word - "Freak." She's gotta be more than that.
Spewknitter chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
I am getting diabetes off the cutey cuteness. :) omg, loved every sentence.
Spewknitter chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
How is it possible for me to have THIS many feels over fanfiction? Also, I'm having reichenbach worthy crying fits. :) must mean you're a damn good writer!
becgate chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Love love love it ! !
CHiVE44 chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Ohmygosh. I did the stupid idea of reading fanfiction while procrastinating homework, but this. This amazing piece of work is the reason why I love writing- it can twist your soul into a million pieces, and then go on to make a skyscraper out of it. Thank you so much for writing this, and just want to add- your writing is flawless.
ch33tahp4w chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
That was so cute. I had a ridiculous smile on my face for the last line :)
lazybum89 chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Great story! Loved it!
jbug chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
You are an awesome writer! I loved this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
Its official..im in love with your closing lines. Every chapter I read, you either make me reduced into a giggling fit like a 5 year old or make me cry just because our sweet john is being his sweet self. I am not a big fan of anything longer than a single shot story but there are few occasions where I found I want something to keep going..this fic is one of them.
I love your sherlock and his little john. I love mycroft be it as sherlock super creepy big brother or little john's adorable kitten. I love lestrade and his minions and of course the awesome mrs hudson.
Definitely one of my favourites.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
katosamwinchester1130 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Omg! The cuteness is too much for me to handle. Omg! Daddy sherlock, little john, uncle myke, uncle lestrade..ah even anderson is somehow agreeable in this.
The giggling from my part is to be expected..and so as the looks I got from my clueless colleges..bacause im reading this in my office

Okay..im going to continue with my reading..and try as hard as I can to suppress any type of giggling and the hideous melting everytime john does his adorable things.
Silvercelt21 chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
This was brilliant. Made me cry!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I just love what you did with Lestrade. He's always been one of my favorites and more stories need to have these adorable cute FUNNY moments with him
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
OH ME GOSH HE'S SO CUTE! THE FEELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! WHY WHY MUST IT END SO SOON?