Reviews for Christmas Interlude
LBH-don't give up chapter 18 . 7/17
Beautiful story. Love it!
Tishbing chapter 1 . 7/8
Where is "A messy Business"? And "Never too late"? I'd love to see them!
Brilliant use of the computer metaphor mid-chapter, dear author. Very apt indeed.
Tessa Gray chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This is such a cute story. The ending is adorable and this is the best sherlock fanfiction I have ever read and I read a lot of them!
Otpizer28 chapter 18 . 11/20/2016
kkyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I do hope this isn't the end, wee! John is SO ADORABLE
librarywitch chapter 18 . 2/15/2016
That was simply wonderful. I love this au. You are a very talented writer. Thanks for sharing this with us.
xxyzz chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
It's been a while since you've done this story, but I wanted to comment how much I enjoyed it. There are only a few kid stories that I have truly enjoyed and re-read more than once (and I only found the story a very short time ago) and yours is in that core group. It was IC and still made the fantastic believable. I did not want this story to end.

You're onto others things now, but if you ever decide to pick up this universe again I'll definitely be looking forward to it.
Nearing Midnight chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
That is the cutest ending. A lovely read, and doubtlessly adorable. 3
IloveHeat chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
Seriously, how are you so good at making me practically cry. I wasn't going to read this set of stories because I thought they would be kinda stupid. I was wrong. This is incredible. Thank you.
oregonbird chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
The whale's name was Anderson! Again - brilliant writing. All 100, which I am going to read, one by one. As soon as I stop laughing.
oregonbird chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Not enough superlatives in the universe. Beautifully written, well-paced, kind of an Elgar beat to it! Great characterization (love Gavin) someday hope to read a Sally who doesn't hinge entirely on a single word - "Freak." She's gotta be more than that.
Spewknitter chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
I am getting diabetes off the cutey cuteness. :) omg, loved every sentence.
Spewknitter chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
How is it possible for me to have THIS many feels over fanfiction? Also, I'm having reichenbach worthy crying fits. :) must mean you're a damn good writer!
becgate chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Love love love it ! !
CHiVE44 chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Ohmygosh. I did the stupid idea of reading fanfiction while procrastinating homework, but this. This amazing piece of work is the reason why I love writing- it can twist your soul into a million pieces, and then go on to make a skyscraper out of it. Thank you so much for writing this, and just want to add- your writing is flawless.