Reviews for Blame it on the Alcohol
marylune chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
hey! your fiction is really good you should continue, i'm confident it would be a popular one if you do! you're talented :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Plz im going beg like child here plz plz plz update I know its been over a year but this is to good just to be left un done!
Mary chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
why don't you write the next chapter? T.T okay, i know, you certainly have you own problems, but one thing is clear, you should contine this fic because it really is amazing!
Z Lawliet chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
NEW CHAPTER PLEASE

I love this its brill!
Z Lawliet chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Geat chapter i loved! it.

One thing would be to put new speech by different charries onto different lines. It just spaces it out a bit more :)
Mary chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Yeah! Another chapter! I love it, Naru's so funny! Can't wait for the next! :)
Kigen Dawn chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
So he did sort of kidnap Sakura, wat a baka
FlyWolfSilver chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
D: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... Don't stop - what? Where's the rest of this! :D I want morrrre, this is really awesome! Can't wait to see where it goes, I'm just a sucker for aggressive hicky-making Sasuke! This is GOLDDDD! :D :D
Mary chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Why did you remove the 2nd chapter? :O It was good! (hopefully i've been able to read it before you remove it!) Like i said in my previous review, i hope you will continue! I really like your style :)
Mary chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
the 2nd chapter is as good as the first but also as short as the 1st T.T anyway, hope you'll continue, this is very good!
SasuxNaru88 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
this is 2 funny i love it
Melikalilly chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
yay i love this story
Kaila Azroth chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Uwaaa!

I want more more more!

So awesome and cute and that hickey on Naru's chest. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha Uchiha went aggressive lol.

Loved Naru's reaction and can't wait for what Sasu has in store for us!

Keep up the good work because your great!
HeartsNaruto chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Wow...awkward...

Can't wait for more update son please!
kate882 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011