Reviews for Come Once Again and Love Me
shadowkat678 chapter 24 . 3/1
You know what you should do? Write another story for this universe so we can actually see their kid...O_O
shadowkat678 chapter 25 . 3/1
Happy endings do happen! Yes!
shadowkat678 chapter 22 . 2/28
Shoot...I think I might cry now...
shadowkat678 chapter 18 . 2/28
Hey, I care if they get in trouble! They get better! (Truce anyone? No, just me and my always trying to please people mentality? Well darn...)
Emily chapter 25 . 2/19
I am fangirling so hard right now. This was amazing and I simply couldn't stop reading. This, my dear writer, was pure gold to read and I loved every single word. I know this fic was completed a long time ago, but you deserve praise for this! Thank you for writing a marvellous tale of epicness.
Love, Emily

PS Sorry if I made any grammer/spelling mistakes, English isn't my first language.
Ivar Hugo chapter 25 . 2/11
Aaaaannd done. This was a compelling read; I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's always nice to read a believable Snape, warts and all.

Among the secondary characters, I liked Sirius the best. His perspective was refreshing. Remus was sympathetic, and Peter more interesting than expected. As for James, I grew to dislike him more and more as the story progressed.

So, yeah, well done.
Ann chapter 25 . 2/10
I enjoyed reading this. Dark, mature view of harsh second chances that, after much heartache and inner battles, turns out all right for our characters. A fine job.
Thanks for sharing.
Assasin Nero chapter 24 . 1/19
it was a treat reading this story. Well written, has a good flow, deals with several pov's.. etc.

I loved the fact that this story stayed true to its themes. I didn't understand how voldy was killed though..
Assasin Nero chapter 21 . 1/19
that was a wonderful chapter. So loaded .!
Assasin Nero chapter 20 . 1/18
oh yes.. I did notice... great chapter, author san..
andy132 chapter 13 . 1/10
Loving the story it's nice to see a darker Sev go back and lily was a cool twist. I don't usually review till the end of a fic but the swearing in this chapter forced me to. It's so America no offence intended. But us Brits really don't swear like that we don't use motherf###er or c##ksucker we prefer t#at or c##t. Or just plain old bastard with a lot of f##ks thrown in for good measure. But hey still enjoying the fic it's just this had me pissing myself cause Severus suddenly gained an American accent and for some reason a pin stripped suit lol. Anyway back to the story cheers.
AlessNox chapter 25 . 1/10
Oh how beautiful.
Bravo!
Great story, and such a good ending.
I wonder if it deserves a mature rating.

I really enjoyed it, and will recommend it to others.
Have a great day.
AlessNox chapter 22 . 1/10
Harsh, Remus confronting his friends.
Now for the first time they might possibly feel guilt.
Don't know if they are mature. Enough for self reflection.
Good points!
AlessNox chapter 14 . 1/9
Oh!
Snape is so badass! I love it!
AlessNox chapter 12 . 1/9
Interesting analysis of power struggles in Slytherin House.
And Snape's mother is becoming a very interesting character in herself.
I never thought of Dumbledore as a threat to Snape, but I see it clearly now. The Dumbledore that Snape knew was a terrifying person.

Then again, I could see this entire trip in time as a spell cast by Dumbledore who knew his share of regret for his sister, and spent a great deal of time studying dark magic and the magics of immortality.
Great read so far?