Reviews for Come Once Again and Love Me
Shewanda chapter 20 . 9/29
Until this chapter I had no idea what they were doing in Hogwarts. Also, for Snape to love Lily eternally, he certainly feels cold toward her. I understand a little, but at times it seems a bit much. I know he's hurt about the choices he believes she's bound to make, but he should have felt that way from the beginning... Finally, each chapter seems to have a few sentences that are incoherent or otherwise difficult to read. Simple sentences work best.
Thanks for writing! I am enjoying this!
BlueWater5 chapter 8 . 9/19
I liked the analogy of Pettigrew to Snape.
Dichotomus chapter 11 . 9/16
The interplay of Mrs snape and Severus driving the healers mad is still hilarious. Also the fact that Lilly chose to hide from Sirius and Remus speaks volumes about her frame of mind.
dshael chapter 25 . 9/16
Superb. :) 3
Tempest Kiro chapter 25 . 8/27
I would like to firstly like to thank you for such a wonderful read. This fic had me glued to the screen for many a day and night.
I have to commend you on the tone and pacing of your story. You built tension superbly and used humour to control it like a master. Your use of humour was brilliant and it amazes me how you're able to inject so much humour into character observations.
I must profess that I love most of all your character perspectives. Each perspective was written in a way unique to that character that I could tell straight away whose PoV it was without reminding. Each character stayed true to their "known nature" and their perspectives of the truth of the matter and how it made them act was believable and empathisable,
The story itself was amazing. This is the first Snape and Post-Harry Lily that I've read and I don't believe it could be done better than this. You've managed to turn moving on into an introspective art and had Lily make peace with her past rather than disclaim it.
I suppose the only criticisms I could muster would be that some of your sentences run on and can be confusing to read. Also the the whole Wolfsbane thing never had much of a conclusion despite Snape teasing with it twice.
Honestly though this is possibly one of the best Snape fics I've read. Thank you for sharing.
ashir chapter 25 . 8/26
A lovely story
maesde chapter 25 . 8/11
Awesome fic! loved it!
Wokanshutaiduo chapter 20 . 7/31
You mentioned in one of your A/Ns that you were surprised how your reviewers reacted to Lily's behaviour. No matter how many times I re-read this story I still have an intense dislike and frustration with her behaviour - however, I am at least pleased that its clear that YOU realise where she is deficient and she is improving accordingly!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 25 . 7/29
Was not expecting the abrupt ending, would have loved reading about how: they got out of Britain, faked their deaths, how everyone responded to their deaths, the way they built another life on the Island, fell in love, etc . but it was a wonderfully written storyline.
earfluffy chapter 21 . 6/15
Woo. Go you. (Note:that is me being sarcastically enthusiastic, but I actually do enjoy this fic, this is even my second time reading it. I'd actually forgotten it existed until I went looking for Lily/Severus fiction and found it again.

earfluffy chapter 12 . 6/15
The last few paragraphs got me thinking about how complex Dumbledore and Severus' relationship is (or was, rather). Severus both reveres and hates Dumbledore. He reveres him for saving him after Lily's death, but hates him for using that to guilt him into the Light. There's also a sort of understanding between them, though, that Dumbledore feels Severus is the only one who can come closest to understanding why Dumbledore does what he does. All the other Order members would just be horrified if they knew the true extent of his manipulation and they worship him too much to really understand him, but Sev isn't a man that can worship anything (except perhaps Lily, but even then he acknowledges her faults, many that they are). There's a shared grim pragmatism between them.

earfluffy chapter 11 . 6/15
You know, this was a stupid plan now that I think of it. Severus really really should have just taught Lily some curse that he knew would keep him in the hospital until after the meeting, but wasn't actually life threatening. I refuse to believe that he wouldn't know any.

earfluffy chapter 5 . 6/15
You know, I think my favourite part of this is that it's a romance where the main theme isn't the romance. And it's decidedly not fluffy; there's nothing wrong with fluff, but your Severus does not lend himself well to it at all, and there's something darkly humorous about his temper and general foul disposition.

tsiddiqaamin chapter 25 . 6/15
This is a masterpiece. The way you told perspective. The way the world became real and so much richer and faceted and depth so much fucking depth. You did Severus Lily and Remus so much justice. I loved every moment. especially the end. I like that it's a farewell from the start. Please continue writing!
tsiddiqaamin chapter 1 . 6/14
We have cafes, not diners. With chairs around tables. Not booths.