Reviews for Come Once Again and Love Me
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 25 . 6/24
Wow, that was an amazing story. You really captured their characters so well. I've always had issues with what Lily did, and I loved how you were able to take the faults in her character and reveal them to herself, allowing her to make amends. That really was amazing.
bearblue chapter 25 . 6/20
Gorgeous Story. Very moving. Thank you for sharing it.
They just didn't fit you know.?
I did not want them to get together
Echo717 chapter 25 . 5/21
This was a very good read, it just sucked me in from start to finish.
CypressWand chapter 25 . 5/16
I have forgotten how many times I have read this fan fiction over the past few years. This, along with 'Lily and the Half-Blood Prince' from greeneyes117 feel like the most accurate portraits ever made on how Lily and Severus could have been. Severus being sarcastic, withdrawn and cynical and Lily being a temperamental redhead with a clingy attitude.

Finally, a Severus who isn't wearing rose-coloured glasses every second that Lily appears in his visual field and a Lily that isn't some flawless sparkling ultimate redheaded beauty.

I also want to mention that I love your choice of words. 'You look like the coffee just personally insulted you' or 'the radiator rattled like an arthritic rhinoceros' just to name a few that I remembered from the top of my head. It makes for great comic relief though a story that is meant to be rather dark in theme.

To round it up, I just wanted to say thank you for this wonderful piece of fiction. You have a gift and don't ever stop writing!
Anna McNarin chapter 25 . 5/14
Awwwwwwww! Well written and terribly sweet, I loved reading this.
SL chapter 25 . 5/14
The idea that *both* Snape and Lily went back in time (in a way) is quite original! I like how both discovered more about themselves and their environment throughout the !
Lord Sia chapter 25 . 5/12
Beautiful. All of my thanks for a marvelous story.
Sarah chapter 25 . 5/10
This is probably the best snape/lily fanfic I've ever read, and I've read A LOT. It's probably one of the best fanfictions I've read in general. I don't normally read AU fics because, I don't know, I feel like they don't really work for me. But this one felt canon in a weird way. I felt like everyone was in character and written really well. It was also just a great story to get sucked into, I've been reading it non stop for the last three days. Time travel is really difficult to write but you did it very well. It was awesome you should be very proud of yourself :)
Alice chapter 20 . 5/6
Really good fic! But I have to say, the confrontation with Dumbledore was kind of unrealistic. Even from Severus, Dumbledore wouldn't have tolerated such an attitude. And, lol, Dumbledore is the more powerful wizard of the two. (Is it obvious that my favorite character in the books is Dumbledore?) But, I really like how you don't make Snape seem "perfect" or "perfectly flawed", he is pretty original
24thfox24 chapter 25 . 4/28
Well, I would just want you to know, that I consider it arguably the best S/L fic out there.
Charachters are well-developed and give adequate and believable reactions to whatever happens or stands in their way. In the whole story there wasn't a single moment, when I could think something along the lines "there is no way a normal sane person would react to this like that, let alone this very character with this very personality".
Their reactions here are understandable and perfectly go along with their previous actions and development.
I couldn't begin to tell how rare it is so in fanfiction. For that alone I am grateful and want to thank you for this wonderful story that you told us.
hootowl chapter 25 . 4/22
Fantastic story! I loved the development of lily and severus's relationship.
TwoSoulsEntwined chapter 25 . 4/16
Haha I'm such a big fan of your stories! Thanks for sharing your talent with the world!
LupineMoon chapter 25 . 3/25