Reviews for Come Once Again and Love Me
bumblebee88888 chapter 10 . 6/25/2019
Aww, the moment when Severus chose not to show Lily his jar lights (because they looked exactly like hers) just broke my heart. And I didn't even think about his patronus and how Lily may react to learn of it. So many things Lily has yet to discover! And I was intending to go to sleep after reading this chapter, but... I don't be. I must find out what happens next! Thank you for writing this incredible story :)
Iamnotafraid chapter 25 . 6/24/2019
bloody brilliant
bumblebee88888 chapter 9 . 6/23/2019
A really interesting and reflective chapter for the reader to gain a deeper insight into the Snape family history. And I am thoroughly enjoying (and have lots of hope for!) the gentle journey Lily and Severus are separately going through to recognise their feelings for one another. Beautiful! Very well done!
Alialena chapter 25 . 6/20/2019
I really adored this story. I always like a good Sev/Lily romance. The fact time travel/split realities were used makes it even better. One unanswered question remains though.

Did Pete still become a death eater or was the attention from Remus enough to stop it?

Either way great fic!
bumblebee88888 chapter 8 . 6/18/2019
Really well done on your explanation of Slytherin. I think you are spot-on, though I have only thought about it since reading Sev's description in your story. I also enjoyed Eileen's chat with her son as well- perceptive and philosophical. I love that you have given minor characters, such as Mrs Snape much more depth and been very clever with it too! Severus' plan intrigues me and I hope (in the nicest way possible) that it works... yet i imagine so many things could get in the way... I have also been marvelling at how well you tell this story of Lily and Severus having a second chance and then weave in knowledge Severus gained in the 17 years he survived her in a seamless and realistic way. I struggle to do this as a writer- I always 'dump' all the information in one go and 'be damned' with the rest of the story. You have a real knack for it! I am very much enjoying this story!
bumblebee88888 chapter 7 . 6/18/2019
Awww wow, this chapter was beautifully written, especially Lily's thoughts at the end. I truly admire your ability to succinctly capture the complexity of the situation Lily finds herself in- her feelings- her thoughts- her reflections, whilst beautifully wondering "What did you live through, when I was dead?". *Amazing* Can't wait to read more!
bumblebee88888 chapter 6 . 6/17/2019
Oh man! Cliffhangers! And I was not expecting that alternative interpretation of "Be careful, Severus". Very clever! And I have to say that I quite enjoy Mrs Snape's character- you've written her well :)
bumblebee88888 chapter 5 . 6/17/2019
Oooo I like how there are evident traits in Mrs Snape of Severus' personality (though I suppose it is the other way around) and enjoyed Lily's telephone call with Sev! I liked that Mrs Snape told Severus to be careful even though Sev would never (yet!) believe that such a caution would be warranted. Their conversation should definitely be interesting! Still loving this story so much! I can't wait to read more!
bumblebee88888 chapter 4 . 6/16/2019
Wow- this is simply brilliant! I love that bits at a time are being revealed- allows the suspense and drama to be told in a realistic, yet beautiful way. Very well done!
bumblebee88888 chapter 3 . 6/16/2019
I enjoyed your depiction of Spinner's End and the brief glimpses of Severus' parents. And I love Lily's chat with her mother and how you have incorporated the processing of her grief into her afterlife. But my favourite part of this chapter was definitely the end and I absolutely cannot wait to read more! OMG you are amazing!
bumblebee88888 chapter 2 . 6/15/2019
Oooo I love that this is also Lily's afterlife. I am a huge fan of angst, drama, and big reveals, so I have a feeling I am going to get obsessed with your story! Thank you so much for writing this story- I can see why Heatherlly and so many others love it. You are an engaging writer and I love your narrative style! Awesome work and can't wait to read more!
bumblebee88888 chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
Heatherlly recommended your fanfiction to me as her favourite Lily Severus story. I am really enjoying your take on this afterlife scenario that Severus could have experience after his death. I am extremely intrigued and looking forward to reading more!
lyifs chapter 25 . 6/9/2019
Muito lindo 3
Kisses from Brazil!
Veronika Daneov chapter 25 . 4/17/2019
Thank you for this wonderful story.
Veronika Daneov chapter 11 . 4/15/2019
This is an amazing story. It can get the huge disappointment of finding the Harriet Potter story still discontinued. This reads even better. Although I am a big fan of HG/SS stories, I recognize them as highly improbable given Snape's long time occupation. Nevertheless he deserves a second chance with Lily. Give my thanks to your imagination!
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »