Reviews for Come Once Again and Love Me
Veronika Daneov chapter 11 . 4/15/2019
This is an amazing story. It can get the huge disappointment of finding the Harriet Potter story still discontinued. This reads even better. Although I am a big fan of HG/SS stories, I recognize them as highly improbable given Snape's long time occupation. Nevertheless he deserves a second chance with Lily. Give my thanks to your imagination!
Dichotomus chapter 5 . 4/6/2019
I am rereading this fic for the 3rd time. It is truly a work of art. The best Sev/Lilly fic I have ever read.
burriew chapter 25 . 2/21/2019
Like the first time I've read COAaLM, once again you leave me overwhelmed at the ending.

A/N in ch.24 was enlightening too. A good-bye story.
burriew chapter 21 . 2/21/2019
A few chapters back I caught a glimpse of Harriet in Lily. And now Lily reminds me of Harriet so much. Of course, this Lily didn't have Harriet but I can easily imagine Harriet's mum being just like this Lily. And that is such a sad thought cause they would've really hit it off together as daughter and mum.
Damn, I love your characterizations. They are so good.
SalazarSeverus chapter 25 . 2/7/2019
Absolutely brilliant! Best snily fic I've ever read. Thanks for competing it
chickens chapter 25 . 1/15/2019
That was absolutely fantastic!

I loved your version of Severus. The way you wrote his voice was perfect. You made him redeemable without being saccharin, you made him sharp and angry without being unbearable. It was perfect.

I also liked your rendition of Lily. I could understand why Sev would love her, and I liked her too (which is unusual in most Sev/Lilly fics I've read), but she also wasn't perfect. She was a person, she was believable.

All in all, I think you you handled the characters very well. I was also glad to read a story that took the characters to new places, both physically and emotionally.

So in conclusion: I loved it!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
There were by then. Diners, MacDonalds, lots of others, that my mum talks about going to in the late 60's.
Chuhayster chapter 25 . 12/14/2018
Great story. I like it. Thanks!
Gladoo89 chapter 25 . 12/12/2018
This story is PERFECT! And the ending...! This was so amazing, I'm very happy I discovered your fanfiction two days ago. :D
I know you completed it nearly 7 years ago and I'm glad you never deleted it! (And I wonder how comes I never stumbled upon it before!)
CGnargles chapter 12 . 11/29/2018
All I have to say is this: I believe you are the very best writer on fanfiction. Just amazing.
Sunset74 chapter 25 . 10/27/2018
Beautifully written story, really enjoyed it!
maranjen chapter 22 . 10/25/2018
I loved this chapter! The descriptions, the thought processes, the dialogue, it was all amazing. I enjoyed this chapter SO much. The plot of this story is so good, and the characters truly come alive. I don't even know how to express how much I love this story.
maranjen chapter 8 . 10/24/2018
I really liked that analysis of Slytherin! I'm enjoying this story SO MUCH. The characterisations especially. I love your take on Lily, and your descriptions of Snape's thoughts.
FranQuel chapter 25 . 10/20/2018
I'm in tears with that story. It's just perfect, and that ending just makes me wish I had a little more of that story.

Congratulations!
Lamelinam chapter 12 . 10/6/2018
Those last paragraphs brought tears to my eyes...
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »