Reviews for Come Once Again and Love Me
Leffel chapter 25 . 2/2/2018
Fantastic story! I have read several versions of Snape going back in time to change his life and get together with Lily, but this is better than most. Your Lily is a believable and interesting character. She has flaws and strengths, and I found myself honestly wanting to know what will happen to HER, not only to Snape. Eileen and Tobias Snape are also well described and believable. The ending is perfect - better to leave things unsaid than to let a story peter out unfinished when both the author and the readers have tired of it. Thank you for writing!
Dia chapter 25 . 1/28/2018
Thank you for writing this delightful and lovely fic. 3
ll UpsAndDowns ll chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
You have no idea how much this story made me cry. You are unbelievable. You describe their feelings so perfectly that I MYSELF CAN FEEL IT. This is hands down the best Snily fic I've read. So many tears I've shed. The way you portrait Lily is outstanding. I adore her.
maritinkerbell chapter 25 . 12/21/2017
Just finished this story- I love it! Your characterizations of Snape are so spot-on, and I love your take on Lily. My favorite detail was how she enjoyed yelling at Snape when frustrated, and that yelling at Remus wasn't satisfying because he just maintained his polite demeanor. In this fic she is a real person with flaws, but still sympathetic. I was completely surprised by where you went with the fic when she passed out, but the trip through the forest with Harry was such a perfect way to say goodbye and move on to a new life. I'm glad that Snape and Lily finally get a happy ending, and I think you're right that it never could have happened in the original timeline- by the time they were teenagers, they were on such different paths. I can't imagine Teenage Lily ever deciding not to fight, like she did in this fic, and of course Teenage Sev had fallen in deep with the Death Eaters (who it seems were basically the only people willing to talk to him...). They both needed to grow and mature in order to end up together, and I love that this story gave them the chance. You're an excellent writer so I hope you WRITE MORE SOON!
Samwise Pevensie chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Not a "diner", but a "greasy spoon".
Merrypaws chapter 21 . 11/7/2017
I really, really wanted to see Lily slamming the open door in their faces when Sirius told her they'd been using it to sneak up on Severus. That would've shown them what she thought. XD
The suspense, and the whole fic, just keep getting more delicious as the end approaches.
SnapesLips chapter 25 . 11/4/2017
Still hoping you'd come up with a sequel one day. This is one of my top 3 Snily ficsthe only fic that lived up to my kind of Lily.
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 25 . 10/18/2017
Ingenious and beautifully written.
BlueHot Chronicles chapter 25 . 9/25/2017
This is the first I've read this story and I will definitely be reading it again. I dislike Lily (J.K's perfect version) but you are the first author that has made me feel a bit forgiving toward her.

I truly enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it.
L.LovegoodHsiwacTfddFistgiAbta chapter 25 . 9/24/2017
Hi!

I've read this story just about 4 times and I just startes for a 5 time. It is absolutely brilliant! You are a true genius among writers. Like some other fanfiction authors know how to write and all but you know how to Write like a proper published author with themes and dealing with psychological themes and all.

I absolutely love the way you created a Lily who is an honest to god human being with never been done before and unexplored personality flaws. Your Severus is so true to canon it blows my mind.

Everything about this story is just so achingly perfect. I have cried and laughed every single time I read it. You made me feel so much pain and joy and I just wanted to say how grateful I am for this true artwork. It must have taken enormous dedication.

I was wondering if you were planning to write anything else anytime soon? But obviously there is the real world and no pressure (but I don't really think there is another author who could ever compare...)

Cheers!
An avid fan :)
Suzululu4moe chapter 25 . 9/10/2017
its been a nice story to read.
Suzululu4moe chapter 23 . 9/10/2017
lol tom's offer
Suzululu4moe chapter 20 . 9/10/2017
brn lily burn. add the fact it was four on one.

haha lilys trust in dumbles shatterig
Suzululu4moe chapter 19 . 9/10/2017
lol severus' solution.
Suzululu4moe chapter 17 . 9/10/2017
hahah nice trolling remus and pulling one over dumbles.
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »