Reviews for Come Once Again and Love Me
guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2023
My heart bleeds pickle juice for little Miss Cheerleader.

Eileen is trying to give her son what she considers the most precious thing she has. I hope that she too finds some relief.

The Slytherin description was very well done, no need for uncertainty.
guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2023
I do hope for some relief from the unremitting nastiness soon, and not least for relief for Snape from his slavery to Lily and escape from his other two slavemasters. At least his first torturer is gone. May Eileen's statement about pretty rich girls penetrate both 'kids' and do some good.

Blinding boner: Raiders was released in 1981 - before Lily died, true, but almost certainly after the Potters went under the Fidelius. One would hope they weren't stupid enough to pop around to a cinema while in mortal fear of TMR.
Bee chapter 25 . 2/24/2023
Amazing, stunning, beautiful. Perhaps the best fic I have read. Bravo to you!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2023
Jesus, I bet this is the greatest work I've ever seen
Aurora Ninecho chapter 23 . 11/23/2022
ohhhhh终于亲上了!!!
Saphira Veera chapter 25 . 10/21/2022
I want to keep forgetting and to keep reading and remembering how amazing and perfect this story is. My yearly Snily fic re-read.
Saphira Veera chapter 10 . 10/19/2022
This is my third time rereading this fic and I keep forgetting how brilliant this spell is.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/20/2022
HAHSHAHAHSHHS I’m dying I binged this in one day and I’m about to combus
Amaryllis chapter 25 . 9/13/2022
I wonder if this certain paragraph, the first is about Sev but overall letter written by Lily. this fic written by both of them right?

But this is what happened: in 1998, on May 2, in a final battle between our sides, Voldemort murdered me, for a long list of reasons; but instead of waking up where I thought I would—in Purgatory or as a reincarnated water buffalo—I woke up in my bedroom in my mum's house, with a calendar telling me it was just before Christmas in 1976. I had no idea what was going on. I remembered dying. Avada Kedavra—green light. It was everywhere. I still have nightmares about it sometimes.
Amaryllis chapter 24 . 9/13/2022
I want to give reply for the A/N

Post A/N: As I neared the end of this story, I realized what I had written wasn't a so much a love story as a good-bye story setting itself up to be a love story. I started with the idea "What would happen if Severus and Lily met up after they'd died?" only to realize I was exploring what the situation meant for them. There was so much shit in their past, and to send them into the past was to need to deal with all of that; but we can only be who we are, not who we've been. To have gone beyond the point where they realized that would have taken me into a different story. It would be nice to write their love story, but this is only its precursor. To deal with all of their feelings, the fits and starts of their relationship together once it really began, might easily have taken another hundred thousand words. I'm not sure I'll ever have the energy for that.

I'm certain there are many things I could have done better or worse in this fic. I know there are tons of things I could have done differently. I know my decisions won't universally please, but whatever does? To everyone who read and enjoyed and helped me keep track of myself - as well as to anyone who continues to offer these tidbits now that the story is over - I offer endless thanks for your good wishes, your enthusiasm, your help, and your patience. It's always possible I may write a sequel, but for now all I have to offer is an sequel not needed, I don't know which part to reconcile as Marauders and Severus won't be civil - Lily and Sev is having enough of tragedies - just somehow how to make sure Voldie truly dead by destroying horcruxes if exist , thou is simply Dumbledore problem and whatever the pawns he has - IDC

There's some parts that I wish there and here, the most is decision to let go that feels like cowardly at first - but when rereading I realized that this could be how it ended
Amaryllis chapter 23 . 9/13/2022
Thank you for making them not as Gary/marystu
Amaryllis chapter 22 . 9/13/2022
Glad that snilly truly oatched up w Lily realizing her wrongs
Amaryllis chapter 21 . 9/13/2022
Ty for the fic, espc reminding how battered Sev is
Amaryllis chapter 13 . 9/13/2022
Ah I rembwe the wedding carroage part, that funny
Amaryllis chapter 12 . 9/13/2022