Reviews for Come Once Again and Love Me
potterbungamjibber chapter 2 . 7/18/2022
This is was complete cringe, why does every single person need to write this asinine trash, woman gets harassed dude saves the day, are you a dude? are you a naive child?
potterbungamjibber chapter 1 . 7/18/2022
I'm just gonna have to go into this thinking this is severely OOC, because this is nothing like Severus Snape from canon, and the swearing does really take me out of the story, especially the muggle swearing. But still it looks intersting if I just imagine this is an oc with Snape's name, and it's well written so far, based on that assumption.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2022
Despite them not being the main characters and not even being confirmed as a couple, this is still one of my favorite Remus/Sirius fics. The way you write their dynamic is much more mature and complex than most of the Hogwarts-era stuff with them, which usually ends up being pretty fluffy, and even when it’s not fluffy it kind of fluffs them up, as people, if that makes sense. But your version of them is still childish and playful in ways while also being a lot more real and honest and messy and painful and it’s a much more realistic picture of what being a teenager is actually like, imo
Guest chapter 25 . 6/19/2022
I think that the notion of James participating only because of Sirius' lead is ludicrous, as is the fact that the hostility was driven by believing he would be a Deatheater. It started when they started school. A Sirius told about Regulus, in the beginning people didn't know it would turn into a murderous group. And nothing in the bullying we witnessed seemed to indicate that Sirius was the lead, if anything in the attack by the lake (which was carried out after they almost fed the guy to a werewolf, which James used to make himself look good in front of Lily, counting on the fact Snape was sworn to secrecy) he clearly said he was hurting him for his own amusement, and was the one leading his humiliation, dropping him on his head and stripping him naked in front of a crowd to humiliate him (on top of remorselessly attacking him from behind, two against one, when he already had to suffer the trauma of nearly dying in the Shack).
PhoenixBogeys chapter 25 . 6/14/2022
I hope so very very much that this is what happened after Severus and Lily died. This story breaks my heart and mends it with each reading. Brilliant character insights and fascinating plot. Thank you so much for bringing this story to our world.
Gazuzin chapter 25 . 4/19/2022
Loved it, people dont see how unfair Snape younger years were, i like Sirius but he had issues. Anywas excellent fic, really comforting in a way
Guest chapter 25 . 4/15/2022
Interesting story, well written, a nicely different take on time travel.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2022
I'm pretty sure Sev's dearest mummy cursed Lily to be bonded to Sev in a truly evil-chaos weird way of looking after her son. So...Sev's been cursed, Lily's been cursed, Remus has been cursed, and the genuine stalker/asshole people - James would have been arrested for stalking and harassment these days and Sirius is just a generic asshole - haven't been cursed but some generic Slytherin jackoffs have been cursed.

Lovely.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2022
I'm still not entirely sure I like any of these people. It's like all of their individual negative traits have been exponentially overblown to the point that it's like the author genuinely wants people to dislike them intensely.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2022
I'm surprised that Sev's mother is still alive at his "now" age.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2022
I'm still partially convinced that James fed Lily love potions. With Albus' blessing/help.

This reads like a mournful dirge with dust in the corners and cobwebs over doors.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2022
So far neither one of the 2 main characters seems very likeable.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2022
Lily always did come off as shallow and she sure did forget awfully fast how badly the pretty rich boy treated Severus the entirety of their school years.
Cosray8d chapter 25 . 2/14/2022
Well this was wholesome!
vampirville chapter 5 . 2/5/2022
Si casi 10 años después releyendo esto, pero es que es demasiado difícil conseguir una buena historia que le haga justicia a severus, no se si lees esto pero gracias.
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »