Reviews for Come Once Again and Love Me
vampirville chapter 5 . 2/5/2022
Si casi 10 años después releyendo esto, pero es que es demasiado difícil conseguir una buena historia que le haga justicia a severus, no se si lees esto pero gracias.
oddmentandtweak chapter 25 . 1/23/2022
Really unique plot and approach! I normally don't go for time travel fics but I'm glad I threw this to the wind as I really enjoyed your take - I read it all in a couple days. I admit I would've liked more focus on that holiday break, to see more of Sev and Lily coming to grips outside of the bigger world they were catapulted back into, and I prefer the Canon take on legilimency and occlumency. But I particularly liked how characters were believable based on what we knew or could discern from Canon and the different POVs we saw (and how balanced this was, no extreme character bashing... like you said, no narrator should be taken at face value persay). And your writing, your description and dialogue (especially Severus of course), is very special and rang true. I look forward to checking out any other stories you might have!
dariofort chapter 8 . 1/6/2022
Best chapter so far
lipasnape chapter 25 . 12/10/2021
A beautiful story. Good in all the best ways. Thank you.
lipasnape chapter 24 . 12/10/2021
Excellent. Thank you very much.
lincool chapter 24 . 11/23/2021
This is one of the best time travel Snape fanfiction I have read. Bc it doesn't look over the flaws of all the Harry Potter characters without placing anyone into an archetypal role and just bash them. James, Sirius, Snape, Remus,Peter, Lily, Malfoy and Dumbledore all show their good and bad characteristics in this work and it works perfectly. Honestly one if the best fanfiction I read thus year.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/7/2021
Loved that you acknowledged Snape's friendship with the Malfoys.

Just wished you explored more of Lily's perception of young James. Like if I travelled back in time after losing my son and husband, I would do everything to see them again, even if they were not the same people I remembered :\

Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2021
Lily’s elitist attitude is fucking annoying.

Ugh like you’re 21 girl, you’re not a child.

LA chapter 11 . 11/6/2021
Okay this is ridiculous, like there's so many better ways to get out of a meeting with the Dark Lord :\

Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2021
This is stupid.

Like why don't they just fake a muggle illness.

Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2021
Coming back to reread this fic and idk but it seems like Lily is no longer the healthiest love interest for Snape..

Poor man literally worships her.

And Lily on the other hand is a shite excuse of a friend who ended a five year friendship over a single incident.

Not cool.

aerolithos chapter 24 . 9/29/2021
This was so freaking beautiful!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/13/2021
One of the best fics I've read in a long time. I adore your writing style and how you portrayed Snape. I loved how you interpreted the differences between light and dark magic and your explanation of how Voldemort came to power through old house politics. I couldn't stop reading until I finished the fic.
Peftasteria chapter 1 . 8/20/2021
Hi! So I really wanna read this but I've a question: is Harry never born?
corallion chapter 25 . 7/8/2021
Delightful. I greatly enjoyed the read.

My one real disappointment is that Severus never published or otherwise revealed the Wolfsbane Potion formula. Surely he could have snuck it to Remus or Slughorn or published it anonymously or something.

Also, it's hard to see him giving up Potions Making for life and sticking with just Herbology. Maybe they'll build a basement potions laboratory eventually?

And there's no sequel yet? What's up with that?
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »