Reviews for Come Once Again and Love Me
cosmicdustmote chapter 25 . 6/27/2021
so, im not ok
Sara chapter 25 . 6/12/2021
That was... well, I stayed up till 7am to finish it, and now I'm really sad that it's all over. Best fan fic I've ever read (and I read a lot of the things), thank you so much for writing it :-)
Sara chapter 16 . 6/11/2021
This just keeps getting better...
Sara chapter 5 . 6/10/2021
I'm really enjoying readng this, thank you for writing it. You might want to change Ding Dong, though, because I'm fairly sure they weren't around in 1970s England. Can't wait to see what happens next, but at the same time don't want it to end! :-)
Ommallaredpanda chapter 1 . 5/8/2021
Hon, tbh reading most HP fic is like someone picked up a handbook to Britain written by an American who's never been and then using that. Like. It's not even tangible things a lot of the time (vacuum instead of hoover) but my lil Brit bones seem to sense The Foreign.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/8/2021
Lily Evans does not make sense as a character. She has nothing going for her in this story. AND THATS A SHAME BECAUSE IT HAD SUCH A GOOD START. but now she only ever flip flops between guilty and confrontational
Guest chapter 20 . 5/8/2021
Why is he even at school if he won't talk to anyone, won't sleep in the dorms, won't go to classes and just hide somewhere and be unhygienic there without eating or sleeping?
Guest chapter 19 . 5/8/2021
So at this point I'm just exhausted and annoyed. Severus keeps looking worse and bonier, and more haggard. Everyone is just constantly sickly. No one is communicating anything productively and everything carries this urgency and fatality vibe that's been intriguing in the beginning but has been steadily getting worse through the Hogwarts Arc.
cmtaylor531 chapter 25 . 4/7/2021
I loved this. This was so unique. Now we need a sequel where there kid is at hogwarts.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 25 . 3/25/2021
Best Snily ever that i read, really (I read more than 25). Thank you! Thank you!
Readed at russian
Sol Legere chapter 25 . 1/28/2021
I don't tend to comment on stories that I have read...mostly because they have long since been finished, but... I felt this story needed an exception to that self-imposed rule. Several times your story felt like I had been utterly and thoroughly gutted by your characters' torment. It was so completely vivid and realistic. You did not make a character entirely light or dark but managed that grey spectrum so well. I feel like even if I did not like Snily I would still be rooting for them for your story. Wonderfully done, thank you for writing this.
tatia.romero.gueller chapter 25 . 1/9/2021
Ok, that was beautiful. I love the fact that you didn't simplify anyone's motives. (I always find that this sort of snilly fics vilify James and Peter) buy you didn't do that. And I can almost see as a true Canon divergence but, still a real Canon au. Amazing. Loved it completely.
deadcattherapy chapter 25 . 1/8/2021
When I was 17, me and a friend in math class read this as you were updating it. I don't go back to Snily much anymore, though it still makes me feel a bit nostalgic-and I've come back to this, maybe five years ago, and I always get caught up on your last two chapters. This work really means a lot to me, and it still does, though I think it means something a little different to me now. Thank you for putting this out there years ago. Thank you for writing about saying goodbye and letting go and all the pain it brings. I hope you are doing well.
introvertedlover2 chapter 25 . 12/11/2020
I loved this so much.
Dark Angelx1992 chapter 25 . 11/13/2020
I came to this story after finishing TNER and I loved this!
It's already clear that I'm a fan of your writing style and characterization otherwise I wouldn't be binge reading all your work.
I love how you incorporated Eileen; there are so many fanfics in which she is a loving mother that is simply too afraid of her husband to properly protect her son but the glimpse we got of her in DH does not show us anything loving. I actually really like what you did with her, though in my headcanon I always thought that Snape had to kill his parents as part of his Death Eater initiation but that would be a little bit too dark for a story that is meant for children.
I also like how your Lily is not something of a flawless goddess and that Severus is basically the only person who knows what she's really like.
I really had no idea where this story was going; at some point I thought that Sev and Lily would end up together, then I expected history to repeat itself and then again I expected my previous assumptions and that mad emy reading experience way more fun.
I wouldn't have minded a sequel though, perhaps you will change your mind after the 10 year anniversary of this story
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »