Reviews for Come Once Again and Love Me
duj chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Good start, although I can't believe in the "grief". She deserves what he's just said. Even when she was calling herself his best friend, she believed toerag-James against him and cared so little for his near-death that she didn't even bother to hear his side of the story.
Ice Kristea chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
YESSSS! This was lovely to wake up to. Please update soon. 3
Zana20 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Yahooo lets re-write history and keep Sev and Lily together!)

I read lots of such fics in my life and when I started to read yours I prepared myself for disappointment (Yes, I know, silly me!), but I was surprised to find well written story with lots of potential.

What to say? OK, I love that both Lily and Severus from the future. This is very original and newer read anyhting like it - its usually Severus who come back, or only Lily Potter.

I wonder if you can keep it realistic and make all your readers happy- by keeping Lily and Sev happy.

They not so much they can do, when I start to think.

One option is to run from the country.

Because, if Dambledore will stop acting as headless chicken, he can defeat him.

Like firstly tell to everyone that Voldemort is Tom Riddle for example.

And that many people can speak with Snakes. he also can lie about Meropa, say that her child is dead and he no idea who Tom Riddle is? Some thing like that.

Anyway, what I am trying to say for Lily and Sev - there no need to stay in UK.

Sev is Potion Master, and he can join some Potion Master in Europe as Apprentice. or find job in apothecary in France/Spain/Germany/Russia - for example.

Another option is to stay and help to defeat Voldemort.

But how?

Lily dont know a lot, he died when Voldemort killed her. She no died about horcruses, about Harry being abused, about Albus who prepared her son as a pig for slaughter...

As for Severus, he knows a lot, but still, he dont know location of all horcruses.

As for the knowledge of time line - as I see it...change one thing and everything will change.

So this is not use ...

I am so exaited about this story and only hope you will update soon!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Your Zana
accountdeleted1000 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
WOOT! That was a nasty cliffhanger! :P

And I understand the thing about JPLE. It wouldn't be any good for Lily to simply forget about everyone in her life. As much as I dislike the pairing, she *was* happy with James, in canon. Fanfics that avoid that issue in post-JPLE sound so cheap.

You're doing great! Happy Christmas!
IndianaBliss chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That was great! So did Lily go back too? Just Severus? I'd like to see another chapter!
Zoe Bright chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
wow! Loving this fic.- Added to my alerts :)
dshael chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Different from the usual. I really like this.
Ice Kristea chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Do you mind if I beg for the whole fic now? It's brillians and it's only the first chapter. More... for me please.
actionliker chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
i agree with the first review and update soon!
accountdeleted1000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
You know, after reading many of those fics, I wondered the same thing. I'm very glad you've decided to share your version!

Not only is this original, but it's actually well-written. It has a pace that is respected (no rushing in like mad saying, "hey! I'm from the future! Let's make up!").

I'm also glad you told us from the start that this will be SSLE. Like you, it irks me when a story marked with Severus and Lily turns out to be something else.

I'll keep an eye out for this! Cheers! Happy Christmas!
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61