Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
babiluv22 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
I like what the story is going I hope that someday get continued I really want to know what happens
PaC chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Too bad this story is abandoned, going on a year and a half now since the last update as it's the only interesting, well, written, and decent fanfic among the dozen or so I was reading recently.

Funny the Dark Veela, it's not at all too much like, but does have a few similarities to some of the "evolution" and Veela ancestry background info that I invented in a few of my never posted never completed fanfics.
fanggrin chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
So I'm chewing threw your HP stories and was wondering if there was more to this on a nd seven souls? Please reply a new fan
The Void Sage chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
this is a great story so far, please update soon!
captainwhiteshadow chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Oooh, this is getting good. I really hope you decide to update this again. Too many authors give up on good stories.
captainwhiteshadow chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Good story so far, and an interesting OC. lol, I love how Dumbledore unnecessarily tells Harry that he failed to kill the basilisk, then obliviates him and tells him he did, when he could've just lied from the beginning. Other than that, nice chapter D
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I'm enjoying this story very much and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
bobcox26 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I hope that Hermione is added as a mate/wife like Tonks/Luna, I would not mind to see Bill killed off with the Weasley's with the excertion of the twins. Which will allow Fluer to be added
marcus nightfire chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great story can't wait to read more
shine25 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Dont stop now please! Its really cool!
aSecondStory chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Please update this one!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Interesting story. Very dark. I love the Dark veela concept. It seems like they are very powerful.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Wow..Molly is really evil in this.
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Interesting enough I guess... I hope that you'll continue it soon so we can find out what happens next. I'd like to find out who it was from the Weasleys who are still the good guys cause we know that Ron and Molly aren't... Keep up the great work and I hope that you'll update again soon.

HP-DG-SB
Hivedragon chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Oh this is getting very good, and why do have to think about dragonheart and deathwing when reading about the black dragon? looking forwatd to the next update.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »