Reviews for Cosa Nostra
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
This fic is really great, I love the effort you put into researching it and it really shows! Wonderful job! Plus, you have a great writing style. Great pacing and realism, great emotions and imagery... I can easily see you writing an actual novel!
Oooh I also love PruHun and Spamano! I'll check out your other stories
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Ah, I meant to get ideas for a story reading mafia things and instead I stayed up until 2:38 am reading this u I loved it though.
Susanrocksy chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
I have to tell you I could kiss you for this fanfic XD You know, I'm italian and actually from South Italy and I got really emotional over this piece of art :3
The Rambler chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
O.o
...
I have no words. Just... Wow.
Awesome. Awesomer than Prussia.
rowenaphantomhive chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Absolutely amazing. I got a bit choked up at a couple points there... you are quite talented. I have so much love for this. Gotta love the history and mafia stuff, and just enough Spamano to make me awww. Well done.
MievilloMievillo chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Incredible story, edgy, dramatic, thrilling.
Congratulations, this was a pleasure to read
you have formidable talent my friend, keep it up!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Hurray! The only thing I'm sad about is that you didn't get as many reviews as I think you deserve!

Hmph. Anyway, very well-written and I enjoyed every bit of it!

Hah ha, at the end (in the morning on the boat) with Romano and Spain, I was imagining Moretti and Elpidio to witness Spain's attempts at getting Romano to kiss him. Hah ha!

Oh! And your OTP is PruHun? I feel you! I'm writing a story with them as the main pairing Heh he. Writing is fun

And I will definitely check out that story you mentioned in the ending notes! Thank you for writing this story, it made my day, er, night! :D
Mi Tomato chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
WHY WOULD YOU JUST STOP THERE? PLEASE FINISH THIS.
Y0ur-Mus3 chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
...first of all...YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER I HAVE EVER SEEN! Uh read...this story is worded very professionaly and has a way with its words that you can feel what the character is feeling and the plot is very good! This is the best story I have ever read in my whole life (I've read a ton and this story is so far the best from both all the stories and fan fics I've read in Quizazz/Quotev and ). U have earned yourself a new follower or subscriber (I'm new at this site so im not exactly sure how it works yet).
Ramen is Happiness chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Wow! I just found this little wonder tonight and I love it! I sincerely hope that you will finish it soon...er or later! lol

What is Romano going to ask of Germany? Oh, I can't wait!

Oh, don't eat Scooby treats by the way. My mom just came in and told me that. Apparently it makes you want to eat people's faces off... I laughed at first, uh, nevermind I'm going to go look it up now! Love the story, don't stop writing, ever! :D
anonymous chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
I love the Netherlands, so I now (officially) love you. Capisce? (lol)
Lycoris1305 chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
I love that Romano is a crybaby who runs away at the first sign of danger. It's nice to to him taking an active role in things happening in his country, even though it isn't entirely willing on his part.

I really like the beginning of this chapter, with Romano being all bad ass and everything. Though I still think my favorite scene was when the boy...uhh.. Paolo... I think, was killed. You wrote the scene spectacularly and I felt so terrible for Romano because he had tried to protect him earlier on.
Echoes of Shadows chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Holy cripes I'd almost forgotten this existed.

This is seriously intense. Really exciting, and I am in anticipation for the next part.

The way you portray Spain is great too.

One thing I love about this story is just the amount of sheer detail that is in is, like with the guns, and the history, with the little footnotes. It's just brilliant.
Ipomoea Alba chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Nooooooooooooooooo don't kill them! Che palle, so mean!

Ahaha. Anyway, Oh my bloody effing god . . . This was amazing! It's been a long time since I have stumbled upon a different author who actual writes a PLOTLINE instead of just mush and hearts and crap: though I am sort if a sucker to /some/ of that crap . . . If it's Spamano of course, Spamano is good in any form, I must say!

Regardless, Dios Mios! This was fantastic! I cannot wait for the next update!

Ciao, Kfufufufu~!
gracefulsunshine chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Anyways. Omigosh, Ruiwen. I can’t stop staring at this and the detail and effort you’ve put into this fanfic (and then think about how some other fics are getting more reviews even though they suck major ass). It practically sparkles-you know, like a boss-with historically accurate info and a pretty good balance between the mafia/history and Spamano. Plus, it all fits together perfectly~ Kudos to you :’D (I read this more for the mafia aspect than dat Spamano fluff, hurrhurrhurr.)

AND THE EXCERPT FROM ECCLESIASTES. –sniffs-

Concrit down below. I might be wrong on some points, but this is coming from what I currently know. Use or lose, I just hope you at least take it into consideration.

-I enjoyed the detail, but well. I’m not sure that it’s me, but there was a slight overdose in foreign words. It’s like weeaboos and their uguu-desu broken Japanese, but this is the romance-language version of –insert [language] word here-.

IE: “Cazzo! What the hell is he doing here? That idiota, he'll only get himself hurt!” The “cazzo” is fine. “idiota”…not really.

Sure, the insertations of Italian/Spanish makes the whole scene and dialect more realistic and adds a hint of ‘spice’ to the writing, but there needs to be a balance between English and foreign language. After all, we’re writing in English.

-Foreign language issues all here.

~“senor” needs the “ñ” in it so that you don’t get an entirely different meaning. I’m pretty sure FFN can process characters like that or letters with a diaeresis on them (insert-symbol, just in case). In the case of “año” (year), if you type “ano” instead…let’s not go there, shall we?

Anyways, just make sure you don’t forget the accent or ñ whenever they’re needed. Helps out a lot with accuracy.

~if I’m not mistaken, “signor” is supposed to be “signore”, unless it’s right both ways.

~Famiglia, not mandamento? Unless Amano’s made another mistake regarding mafia. –rolls eyes-

~There’s an accent (opposite of the usual accent) on the a in Omertà.

~ “no comen”. “Comen” is the “you all/they” form of “comer” – to eat. In Spanish [impromptu lesson go! Sorry if this is garbled], you have the infinitive form of the verb (in this case, comer), and since this is an –er verb, the endings go as thus: -o (I / yo), -es (you [informal version] / tú), -e (he/she/it/you [formal version] / él/ella/usted), -imos (we / nosotros), -éis (you all [only used in Spain] / vosotros), -en (they, you all [used everywhere else] / ellos/ellas/ustedes). These forms refer to the subject of the unconjugated verb. For instance, if I were to say “I eat an apple for breakfast”, then it’d be “yo como un manzana por desayuno”. If you mean to have “[you all] do not eat”, then it’d actually be “no coméis”, cuz Spain rolls like that-vosotros all the way, and all the Latin American countries can go suck it cuz of their discontinued use of the vosotros form. Not in that way, of course. But if it’s addressed to Romano, then it’d be “no comes”, or “no come” if Spain is actually getting serious. Or if he wants to be kind, “no coméis”.

-Actually, from what I’ve read-and no, it’s not KHR fanfiction, though I’ve read some fanfics that are pretty historically accurate-l’ cosa nostra signifies the American Mafia. You’re actually referring to the Sicilian Mafia here-oldest of all Italian mafias, and model for the yakuza, triads, mafiya, etc. [Sicilian mafia, Camorra mafia, Calabrian mafia, Sacra Corona Unita are the major Italian Mafias. Cosa Nostra is the American Mafia, as said before.]

~“La Cosa Nostra - The term ‘cosa nostra’, which is sometimes translated from Italian to mean "our thing," originally referred to the general lifestyle of organized criminals in Sicily. When the Mafia moved to the United States, FBI agents listening in on wiretaps heard the term. They began using the term La Cosa Nostra (which is grammatically incorrect) to refer to the Mafia. In time, La Cosa Nostra referred specifically to American Mafioso, differentiating them from ‘old world’ mobsters.”

-…it wouldn’t help to specify that it’s potassium cyanide, would it? ouo

-Atlas wasn’t exactly condemned to hold the earth, he was tricked.

-there were a couple of verb tense and grammatical errors, but they’re really hard to find. /lazy

Hope this doesn’t sound like I’m flaming (though I usually nitpick…) and actually helps. Can’t wait for the last chapter lD update when life permits you to!

/goes back to finally start writing fanfiction again lolololol

PS: is it alright for me to ask what sites you used? Other than possibly Wikipedia and/or FBI?