Reviews for Cosa Nostra
Niki574 chapter 7 . 4/4
OMG how i wish it didnt end
kittykatrocks12 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
I Love this!
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
This fic is really great, I love the effort you put into researching it and it really shows! Wonderful job! Plus, you have a great writing style. Great pacing and realism, great emotions and imagery... I can easily see you writing an actual novel!
Oooh I also love PruHun and Spamano! I'll check out your other stories
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Ah, I meant to get ideas for a story reading mafia things and instead I stayed up until 2:38 am reading this u I loved it though.
Susanrocksy chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
I have to tell you I could kiss you for this fanfic XD You know, I'm italian and actually from South Italy and I got really emotional over this piece of art :3
The Rambler chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
O.o
...
I have no words. Just... Wow.
Awesome. Awesomer than Prussia.
rowenaphantomhive chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Absolutely amazing. I got a bit choked up at a couple points there... you are quite talented. I have so much love for this. Gotta love the history and mafia stuff, and just enough Spamano to make me awww. Well done.
MievilloMievillo chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Incredible story, edgy, dramatic, thrilling.
Congratulations, this was a pleasure to read
you have formidable talent my friend, keep it up!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Hurray! The only thing I'm sad about is that you didn't get as many reviews as I think you deserve!

Hmph. Anyway, very well-written and I enjoyed every bit of it!

Hah ha, at the end (in the morning on the boat) with Romano and Spain, I was imagining Moretti and Elpidio to witness Spain's attempts at getting Romano to kiss him. Hah ha!

Oh! And your OTP is PruHun? I feel you! I'm writing a story with them as the main pairing Heh he. Writing is fun

And I will definitely check out that story you mentioned in the ending notes! Thank you for writing this story, it made my day, er, night! :D
Mi Tomato chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
WHY WOULD YOU JUST STOP THERE? PLEASE FINISH THIS.
Y0ur-Mus3 chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
...first of all...YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER I HAVE EVER SEEN! Uh read...this story is worded very professionaly and has a way with its words that you can feel what the character is feeling and the plot is very good! This is the best story I have ever read in my whole life (I've read a ton and this story is so far the best from both all the stories and fan fics I've read in Quizazz/Quotev and ). U have earned yourself a new follower or subscriber (I'm new at this site so im not exactly sure how it works yet).
Ramen is Happiness chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Wow! I just found this little wonder tonight and I love it! I sincerely hope that you will finish it soon...er or later! lol

What is Romano going to ask of Germany? Oh, I can't wait!

Oh, don't eat Scooby treats by the way. My mom just came in and told me that. Apparently it makes you want to eat people's faces off... I laughed at first, uh, nevermind I'm going to go look it up now! Love the story, don't stop writing, ever! :D
anonymous chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
I love the Netherlands, so I now (officially) love you. Capisce? (lol)
Lycoris1305 chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
I love that Romano is a crybaby who runs away at the first sign of danger. It's nice to to him taking an active role in things happening in his country, even though it isn't entirely willing on his part.

I really like the beginning of this chapter, with Romano being all bad ass and everything. Though I still think my favorite scene was when the boy...uhh.. Paolo... I think, was killed. You wrote the scene spectacularly and I felt so terrible for Romano because he had tried to protect him earlier on.
Echoes of Shadows chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Holy cripes I'd almost forgotten this existed.

This is seriously intense. Really exciting, and I am in anticipation for the next part.

The way you portray Spain is great too.

One thing I love about this story is just the amount of sheer detail that is in is, like with the guns, and the history, with the little footnotes. It's just brilliant.