Reviews for Promises, Promises
poisonpensumi chapter 13 . 2/14
Annnnd, I'm hooked! I need answers!
Uniasus chapter 13 . 2/7
Well, I'm pretty sure I know who Big Brother is now, but I'll keep quiet cuz I have a habit of jinxing myself when I talk out loud. Great chapter, with them starting to put some pieces together. Kinda suspected it, knowing the show, but it was nice to see them start to figure things out.
ForeverYorozuya chapter 13 . 2/6
Omg your update just made my day ;; tysm for coming back ;A; seriously...i cant stress it enough...anyway...amazing chapter im so excited for the next! Please update soon!
ShaeraHaek chapter 13 . 2/6
Oh my effing god its Louverrie isnt it... fuck.. but Im so glad you updated :D good fucking job I cant wait to see how it turns out ! i was at the edge of my seat all the timw while I was reading it fuck I wanna know what happensssss
booberry123 chapter 13 . 2/6
Oh yes I know who this "big brother" is. I can't wait to see how you portray him! Great job on this chapter, can't wait for the next one. Only one person can have Lenalee freaking out like that D:
Escaped-Demon chapter 12 . 1/25
I can honestly say with each passing chapter I get more excited. I really cant wait to see what else is in store for my favorite couple.
booberry123 chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
You updated! I missed you and you're awesome! This chapter definitely made my Christmas and it was very well written. Thank you so much!
sspacecadet chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Thank you so much for updating this, Becca! I asked Rin to relay my excitement to you, I don't know if she had the chance. These 8000 words could literally could have just been about Allen picking his nose and I still would have freaked out the same. Merry (the day after) Christmas! And I hope you have lots of fun with the rest of us on tumblr! I really wanted to (completely embarrass myself and) message you the first day you posted stuff, but both your replies and inbox were disabled :(
ForeverYorozuya chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Omg tysm for updating this i seriously thought that you would never come back ;A; (cuz this is my most absolute favorite story ever) and again tysm for this miracle cuz it made me happy :) please continue to do your best!
karina001 chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Now that's an unexpected Christmas present! Thank you. Lots of avoiding, hiding and just a bit of truth peeking through to make them get that little bit closer despite themselves. Its a pleasure to see another chapter and I do hope more will indeed be forthcoming.
ForeverYorozuya chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Ah im nearing the end of the 11 chapters but im LOVING IT XD but poor kanda bby ;; emotions nd all i rlly hope i get to see them back together at some point...i rlly look up to your writing! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
ForeverYorozuya chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Ahhhh this plot and intensity is amazing but this makes me so sad! ;; however great writing as always! Thank u for the chapter
midnightheula chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Gah! You stopped updating! And just after introducing Big Brother who, to be honest, I can only guess that he is either Mana, Neah, or Cross. But I guess I will never know...unless of course you update again. AND I am also really curious now about Allen's apparently delusional dad Mana. There is so much curiosity and not enough satisfaction. A lot of cats won't come back because of this...unless of course you update :D But besides all that, I just wanted to let you know that I loved Risky Business and I am loving Promises, Promises. They are amazing and so ensnaring, I couldn't stop myself from reading them if I tried. Thank you for writing them.
angels182 chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
will you still continue this story?...pleaaase
May-Ruzuki chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
I don't know why people think blind people cant cook. My mom is blind and she can cook better than most people who can see.

Like the story so far though. I wanted to pull my hair out at the last one when it ended on such a bad note. Finally they are back together!

I'm honestly surprised that you didn't turn Allen into an emo suicidal person though, when Kanda broke up with him and the Noahs threatened to kill his friends if he didn't join... My first thought was "Hes going to kill himself cause that's the only way he will think of to get out of this..." Glad you didn't, though, Allen seems pretty resilient in this story.