Reviews for Promises, Promises
Bowl0f0ranges chapter 14 . 7/2
Woah - I really, really like this story! Read Risky Business and this in one go (took me almost a full day...) and now I'm hooked ' But... you didn't update for almost a year now - please don't tell me you abandoned this story?! I really hope you just didn't have enough time for some reason and will post the jext chapter sometime (the sooner, the better - but I definitely won't loose interest, even if I have to wait for another year or two ;)...)
Thanks for writing! Your style is awesome ;)
ForeverYorozuya chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
Omg tytyty tysm for updating. U have no idea how happy this update made me. It made my week or pretty much everything. Ugh the plot is so good . i love it. I love that it takes place in a completely different universe and has orginality but still contains the plot of the manga. Please keep up your amazing work!
inuyashamunkey chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
i wish this was longer but no helping it i hope you update soon
karina001 chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Nice to see you return and with a gorgeously angry Kanda. He has reason to be and just how he will take his full back history when he finds out... Oh I can't wait for that! He was very 'caring' to send Allen to Lenalee that night, not that he would see it that way. Really nice to see you back with this.
Kyouko Hori chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Yay! I'm so into this story! Great job on this chapter! See you soon!
ZDrive chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Love it. Was this inspired by the new chapter that came out in D. Gray-Man. Hoshino is back! Sigh, but I didn't even see Kanda, and alas, Allen is still possessed and beautiful, (as usual- the beautiful part, not possessed part, though that's become more frequent- even though Hoshino changed her drawing style a bit) and every thing is jaw dropping, honestly, that chapter is a double whammy. Can't wait for the next chapter!
inuyashamunkey chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
is big brother hevlaska? or... Revlier(however u spell it) no i hink h'ed b an enemy... i dunno. update soon please
inuyashamunkey chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
im waiting until future chapters to rlly find out but... didnt the noah say allen onlly hdd a year? im curious to c when that year is up considering allen is muhc older than 17 now, nor is he 18 im assuming considering Leanlee's turning 21 he's got to me 20 at least
inuyashamunkey chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
no! bad Kandda! you're not allowed to fall for anyone but Allen
poisonpensumi chapter 13 . 2/14/2015
Annnnd, I'm hooked! I need answers!
Uniasus chapter 13 . 2/7/2015
Well, I'm pretty sure I know who Big Brother is now, but I'll keep quiet cuz I have a habit of jinxing myself when I talk out loud. Great chapter, with them starting to put some pieces together. Kinda suspected it, knowing the show, but it was nice to see them start to figure things out.
ForeverYorozuya chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
Omg your update just made my day ;; tysm for coming back ;A; seriously...i cant stress it enough...anyway...amazing chapter im so excited for the next! Please update soon!
ShaeraHaek chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
Oh my effing god its Louverrie isnt it... fuck.. but Im so glad you updated :D good fucking job I cant wait to see how it turns out ! i was at the edge of my seat all the timw while I was reading it fuck I wanna know what happensssss
booberry123 chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
Oh yes I know who this "big brother" is. I can't wait to see how you portray him! Great job on this chapter, can't wait for the next one. Only one person can have Lenalee freaking out like that D:
Escaped-Demon chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
I can honestly say with each passing chapter I get more excited. I really cant wait to see what else is in store for my favorite couple.