Reviews for The Age of Smiles
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Aw. It's pretty. Is that a good word for it? I think so. A great metaphor and description for Utau.
Aoi Bara no Chronos chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Ri. This is truly beautiful. Positive emotion was strongly flowing from this fic. I'm amazed that it is also Utau centric.

I feel bad that the next fic is negative.

Beautifully created. *claps*

Merry Christmas, Ri.

-Chronos
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I reread this for the second time, and... Good gosh, Ri. You're to blame for these /manly/ tears you've brought upon me. ;n;

LOLSRSLY, IT'S JUST HAPPY TEARS.

Also, what? I'm popular? I don't even. I don't have my Ikuto either -coughwellalmostcough- -shot-

Anyway, I really love this piece. It's beautiful and wonderfully written, and the characters are being true to themselves here. I give this a bajillion, no, MORE THAN BAJILLION, QUINTILLION, MEGAULTRASUPERMILLION STARS! C:

-shot- anyway, Merry Christmas! Thank you for this wonderful gift! I hope we all stay friends together forever~ :3

- Rikan

P.S. Haruharu, you're hilarious, don't deny it. XD
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
It's 4:30 am. So, Merry Christmas! n.n

Ri-chin, this made me tear up~. ;u; It's so sweet and cute and ugh CAN I JUST HUG YOU PLEASE oh wait my dsi is in the way. :C Darn it.

I love how everyone is so in character! You're very good with Utau. For some reason she's a little tricky for me to write. OTL Too tsundere, I guess~. XD;; I also loved Kukai's... Kukai moments. XD And how you described the girls so well, and how you named this after S/mileage. I just love this~. :3 (And this is why I haven't reviewed in a while. OTL Shidonii isn't very good with these, still.)

Ruka-tan and Ika-rin really are our Amu and Rima. :3 And Shidonii is the sweet little sister, like Yaya~. XD *shot* Your comment made me smile and feel all fuzzy and happy. Thank you, Ri-chin. w You're like a big sister to me, along with Rikan. And Haruka is our littlest sister (why can't I be younger? DX).

This made my morning~. w Have a wonderful and magical day, Ri-chin~! (and I kida can't wait to see Chro-chan's. This'll be a first for you, so it should be interesting~. X3)

Shidonii, who should be asleep right now
Haruka Sumairu chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
AWWW YOUUUUU -less than three-

THIS FIC IS BEAUTIFUL, AN ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE.

I am smiling like an idiot now. 8D

I fail at identifying my personality traits, orz. I'm funny?

LOL NO.

But I'm sure you know I idolized you way back before we met~

But that's why you're our Utau~ c:

...LOL BRO THIS ISN'T A CHRISTMAS FIC.